Clear All

Frochy should put out their sextape.

Comment

Originally posted by lanigav View Post
      Frochy should put out their sextape.
      Co-sign. Lucky bloke

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Certainly, but I've also trained right after busting a nut and I've noticed no difference.

Seems like an old school theory that sits right next to "weight lifting is bad for boxing" that many have accepted as fact with little evidence to support it.
        Not having sex before a fight is about discipline and determination, if you can give up sex for 2 months (especially with a chick like that), then you have great discipline. Its 100% mental work your hardest and you will be rewarded with sex....its motivation
        Last edited by Russian Crushin; 05-27-2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          I can tell you for an absolute fact that busting nuts does have various effects, mentally and physically, especially doing so and then going to train.
          I've never felt any affects from busting a nut before training, even literally right before. Studies have shown that having sex 24 hours before a fight actually spikes testosterone. Its all mental

Comment

"He’s like a modern-day Spartacus — a real man.”

Rachael gave her man the ultimate compliment.

Comment

At the post fight presser, Froch said that Kessler crunched his left nut with a low blow in the 6th.

Froch must be a real life superman.

Comment

Froch has dat sweet tooth like me, man i can't give up chocolate even before fights, real g

Comment

Fireworks in the bedroom? Pah! Balotelli would have had fireworks in the bathroom!

Comment

She looks like the average nice looking white girl.

Small butt, decent boobs, nice hair, cute face w/ makeup.

Comment

Good for him. If i don't bust nuts for a few weeks I get aggressive too. You can take that out in the gym or on your opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X