Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where were you when the move 'the six sense' came out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryXdavid View Post
    havent seen this movie in a really long time.

Comment

One of the best endings to a movie was The Mist.

Comment

dark skies is the single worst movie i have ever seen i would not want anyone to go through the pain and suffering i did when watching that absolute mountain of a cinematic mudslide.

i thought about killing myself afterwards at the sheer crapness of this film. people smashing their heads in2 walls for no reason in dreams and then waking up with marks on their heads for no ****ing reason at all. then aliens being so smart that they want to kidnap people but they walk around the house being c*nts for like 8 years before they actually do anything to alert their presence to everyone. good job aliens how about just bloody taking the dumb kid.

classic movie cliches such as little kids drawing the aliens they see and every1 being all like "hes just a child" and then sum1 being like "ima look on the internet" and then like "woah ****" and thats the stupid way the plot is introduced smdh. also classic thing of stupid bull**** happening everywhere in the house to introduce the strangeness except in this stupid movie the house gets bombarded with 10000000 birds that fly into it. furthermore the setting is just damn classic, well off white subarban family who are very happy and getting promotion at work and stuff and it all goes wrong for them, as in every terrible movie ever made.

lets not forget that absolutely ridiculous non-ending leaving room for a sequel that no-one will ever watchif they watched the first movie because its so terrible.

there's more horrible parts and terrible movie-making but i watched it quite a bit before it came out here in the UK so it could have easly been a few months ago.

only good thing about this piece of crap movie is the morning after i watched it i woke up with a scab/spot behind my ear which i thought was a damn hilarious coincidence and gave me a few laughs.

worst movie ever... 0/10. only rivalled by some other one released recently called the hotel owner, or the motel , or the innkeeper or something dumb like that but thats a whole different pile of stupid bull****.

troll 2 was better than both because at least that being terrible was actually funny.

Comment

as for the OP. sixth sense is a great movie!!! great acting from the little kid. i still use "all the time" in the kid's voice in general conversation if someone comments that they do something a lot or ask me how often i do something.

Comment

I didn't like Unbreakable at first, but on repeated viewings it has become my Favourite of ol' M's Work.

The Sixth Sense is Good as well. Teh rest are Shiet.

Comment

well, it came out on August 6th of 1999. So I was probably still too busy trying to finger **** the girl across the street.

Comment

I was about 9 and couldn't sleep for months after watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  well, it came out on August 6th of 1999. So I was probably still too busy trying to finger **** the girl across the street.
                  Ah, to be 40-years-old again.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    You must have long fingers.

Comment

@ squeal and laddie.

****bags.

Comment

Working...
                      X