Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your PERSONAL Top 3 songs of all time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your PERSONAL Top 3 songs of all time!

I want you to post the top 3 songs you will never get tired of and listen to on a regular basis.

I know many of you are like me and have more favorite albums than songs...but attempt to take your favorite song off of your favorite albums.

No matter how long it took, I doubt I would be able to go through my iTunes and eliminate all but three songs, but this is my favorite song from my favorite artist/group.

Not a big Hip-Hop fan like I used to be but this song here gets to me every time I listen to it. It does not get old at all.
    Last edited by Sake1; 05-20-2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
      No matter how long it took, I doubt I would be able to go through my iTunes and eliminate all but three songs, but this is my favorite song from my favorite artist/group.

Not a big Hip-Hop fan like I used to be but this song here gets to me every time I listen to it. It does not get old at all.

nice lyrics and beats.

Comment

dunno about top 3, but first three that came to mind...

Comment

Almost impossible for me to narrow it down. But these three ALWAYS will get heavy rotation for me.

Comment

Comfortably numb
            Piano man
            Losing my religion

Comment

Comment

this might change in an hour so sue me...

stairway to heaven

smoke on the water

dig a pony...

Comment

Meh, I don't have favorites all -time because I wear that song out... I mean I use to listen to STP non stop as a kid, now I struggle to finish a song even though I still like them.

My top 3 right now are. Never listened to this kind of music before, but ATM I'm digging it.

Comment

Smells like teen spirit
                    Interstate love song
                    hotel california

Comment

Working...
                    X