Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so how did you guys first come across boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking for any news I could find on Diego Corrales (RIP) when he died. I bookmarked the site and eventually created an account several months later to watch a members only video.

Comment

It doesent matter why we joined, what matters is our plan.....

Comment

I was looking for a place to discuss Corrales/Castillo back in 2005, so I found this place through google search for a boxing forum. So I joined up, talked about it a bit, then totally forgot about this place until June of 2006 when I wanted to talk boxing more seriously. Having forgotten my old screen name and password, I created this account.

Comment

My very first post on this site:

Hi folks this is my first post on this site, but I have lurked here for a minute, and have been impressed with the amount of knowledge that you guy's have on the fight game. Having only seen one of Hatton's fight's (maussa) I was pretty impressed. ****, the only reason why I ordered the fight was because of his suprising win (because of my ignorance)over KT. I've watched several of Cotto's fights, and he has been shaky at times, but i was impressed with his performance over abduleav(sp). Hatton, being prone to cuts, could be in trouble if Cotto stays outside and picks away, but I doubt Hatton is going to give him a chance to breath. Both are good body punchers, slight edge to Cotto because of what I have seen with my own two eye's. Hopefully this fight happens soon. My pick... Cotto TKO in the 10th.

What a f@ggot....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            My very first post on this site:

Hi folks this is my first post on this site, but I have lurked here for a minute, and have been impressed with the amount of knowledge that you guy's have on the fight game. Having only seen one of Hatton's fight's (maussa) I was pretty impressed. ****, the only reason why I ordered the fight was because of his suprising win (because of my ignorance)over KT. I've watched several of Cotto's fights, and he has been shaky at times, but i was impressed with his performance over abduleav(sp). Hatton, being prone to cuts, could be in trouble if Cotto stays outside and picks away, but I doubt Hatton is going to give him a chance to breath. Both are good body punchers, slight edge to Cotto because of what I have seen with my own two eye's. Hopefully this fight happens soon. My pick... Cotto TKO in the 10th.

What a f@ggot....
            How in the world did you find your first post??

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I was looking for a place to discuss Corrales/Castillo back in 2005, so I found this place through google search for a boxing forum. So I joined up, talked about it a bit, then totally forgot about this place until June of 2006 when I wanted to talk boxing more seriously. Having forgotten my old screen name and password, I created this account.
              I actually joined around 05 too, I could not remember what name I used when I came back either.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                How in the world did you find your first post??
                Do a advanced search. Type in your user name, search by post. Sort results by Ascending order.
                Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 05-22-2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Funny thing. Back in 2010 I came across this site to read up on boxing news and enjoyed it over the other boxing sites available. I went to register for an account but was denied because my email address was already linked to an account. Did a 'forgot password' and realized that I originally signed up back in 2007.

It felt like I was in a movie.

Comment

First post in the lounge. Was after the Steelers, Seachickens Superbowl in 2006.

Congrats to all the Steeler fans. But the Hawks deserved better from the refs. I'm kinda glad to see the Bus go out as a winner. The Hawks had their chances to capitolize on miscues, and couldn't come through. Plain and simple.

Comment

A friend told me I could watch fights here so I went to the video trading block and you have to regester to see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X