Phil Jackson: MJ was better than KOBE Bryant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Maybe you should stfu. The proof is out there to see. If Basketball was all about making tough low quality shots looks easy, then Kobe would be the GOAT. Kobe will never match Jordan's consistency and efficiency. He will always be a poor's man Jordan and there's nothing wrong with that.
      i saw jordan play in his prime.

you saw jordan in reruns of space jam.

you stfu.

f@ggot ass bandwagon ass heat fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        list them. i'll go over it with you 1 by 1.
        I will play this game with you. Not because I don't think Kobe is comparable, but because I actually want to hear you break this down.

Ahem...
        Efficiency.

Kobe has never even come close to being as efficient on the court as Jordan has been, consistently, throughout his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          aside from old stockton, old malone and old hornacek name 1 other guy on that team.

bryon russell who jordan had to foul to get open?
          i know all about those jazz teams. they beat my rockets twice and prevented us validating those two titles we won when mj retired. ostertag, antoine carr, howard eisly, adam keefe hate those pasty bastards.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              three 50+ teams that were stacked...and in 2001, SWEPT in dominating fashion
              i can say it now.... that queens team was damn good.

you know my traitor pops switched to kings those years?

he like that team.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  besides Stockton and Malone, who else is a HOFer on that squad? Ostertag?

the connection is that those teams didnt do SQUAT when Showtime was around...the LAST time there was a powerhouse in the league...comprende?
                  like i said multiple hall of famers. do i need to list the teams you faced in the finals?

and no, no comprende, showtime 80s lakers have nothing to do with shaq/kobe. why you bringing them up for?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I will play this game with you. Not because I don't think Kobe is comparable, but because I actually want to hear you break this down.

Ahem...
                    Efficiency.

Kobe has never even come close to being as efficient on the court as Jordan has been, consistently, throughout his career.
                    okay jordan was more efficient with his shots.

45% to 50% is not as big a difference as ppl think though.

probably close if you factor in better defense, better schemes and more athletic defenders of late 90's to 2000's.

what else?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      like i said multiple hall of famers. do i need to list the teams you faced in the finals?

and no, no comprende, showtime 80s lakers have nothing to do with shaq/kobe. why you bringing them up for?

so besides Stockton and Malone, who else is a HOFer on those squads...go on

and if you can't understand, then you need to reread my posts

i said the Bulls didn't win **** when there were other powerhouse teams around...teams like the Jazz, Blazers, Suns...those teams weren't going to the finals...it was only when Showtime got old that those 2nd tier teams got there and were feasted on by the Bulls

they waited til the green turds and bad boys got old to reach the finals and when they got there, there were NO powerhouse teams coming out of the west

Comment

Working...
                      X