Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of all the celebrity court case murders why was OJ Simpsons case to important to

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    It was a racial divide during the trial. He got away with it because of the racist cop and his top notch lawyer. I was really young when this went down. Looking back, it was pretty disgusting to see a bunch of idiots cheering when a murderer walked free for a brutal crime.
    yeah he was a racist cop who framed oj because he said the N word a few times.

stupid jury

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
      It's funny that when I was a teen I sure that OJ was innocent and someone was framing him. Now that I'm older I think he did it himself or he hired someone.
      All my joking aside I think he did it but had help. There are some who think his son was involved.

Comment

What guy who didnt do anything, does this?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          yeah he was a racist cop who framed oj because he said the N word a few times.

stupid jury
          I sort of came to the conclusion that they did plant evidence, but he did do it.

I remember reading that the blood on his sock in his bedroom had a chemical in it only found in test tubes to keep blood from coagulating.

Not too mention a glove that didn't fit, found in the middle of his yard, found by a cop who illegally scaled his fence and just so happened to come across it.

Any who, the guy did it.

The limo driver was a tough one to get past, that was the nail in the coffin for me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            What guy who didnt do anything, does this?

Gotta one of the craziest things ever shown on tv. (At least in my lifetime)

Comment

OJ was a big-time ex-footballer turned celebrity who was accepted into mainstream society.And, by supposedly killing Nicole, he went against the grain.

Comment

because it came with a car chase...and interrupted a NBA playoff game

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    nationally and internationally it was a big deal because of o.j.'s celebrity. football, movies, commercials and he was a sports tv personality at the time.

this was also at the beginning of 24 hour news media and frankly the story was juicy.

locally it was at a time of racial tension for blacks. with several high profile race involved court cases.

1. rodney king beating by lapd. black man gets beat down by white cops.

2. black girl gets shot by korean liquor store owner.

3. black man kills white ex wife and white lover/friend.

not to be racist but black ppl needed to pick their sides better.

1. rodney was a criminal who led cops on a high speed chase and resisted arrest.

2. that black girl who got shot had slapped around and beat the korean store lady before she shot her.

3. o.j. brutally murdered 2 people.

Its crazy... Out of all races they will stand by the each other when its clear they were in the wrong IF it was them vs another race...

But when they are killing or robbing each other its fine and no problem??

Talk about insecure

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      I heard her mom was friends with Nicole too.

That must have Been some awkward sh *t.

Comment

Working...
                      X