Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Girls Think The Boston Bomber is cute, wants him released

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...M5U6618gAVXT0O

This love is terrifying.

Thousands of American teen girls are crushing on Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar “Jahar” Tsarnaev, 19 — and leading a social-media movement to exonerate him.

The swooning teens will not accept allegations that the bushy-haired college kid — whom they refer to by his nickname, “Jahar” — and his brother, Tamerlan, 26, killed three and maimed hundreds by setting off bombs at the April 15 race and killed an MIT police officer during the ensuing manhunt.

While some scrawl the hashtag “#FreeJahar” on their hands with markers, an 18-year-old in Topeka, Kansas, is going to the extreme — she wants the Dzhokhar’s words inked on her arm forever.

“Getting one of Jahar’s tweets tattooed on me tomorrow. Guess you could say I’m a #FreeJahar supporter,” “@keepitbluntedd” tweeted on May 7.

The tatted-up teen, Alisha, told The Post she’d soon put Tsarnaev’s April 7 tweet on her upper inside of her arm. It will read, “If you have the knowledge and the inspiration all that’s left is to take action.”

The waitress insists she believes Tsarnaev is innocent because the evidence against him doesn’t add up. She read through all of his tweets.

“He was just this pothead 19-year-old boy who didn’t care,” she said. “I don’t see it.”

She said she’s “[taking a] stand for what you believe in even if everybody else doesn’t believe it.

“We live in this country where we are innocent until proven guilty and it’s not our job to prove that he’s innocent. It’s the government’s job to prove that he’s guilty,” she added.

She says she’s not a groupie.

“I feel like he doesn’t have a voice. Somebody needs to stand up for him and not the little high-school girls who just think he’s cute,” Alisha said.

“@FreeJahar97,” who identified herself on Twitter as “Gianna,” a 16-year-old with “big boobs,” likened Tsarnaev to a heartthrob.

“Yes i like Justin Bieber and i like Jahar but that has nothing to do with why i support him. I know hes innocent, he is far too beautiful,” she tweeted on April 25.

Another fan is Ariel Barnes, 19, of Columbus, Ohio, unemployed and hoping to snag a job at Walmart, has never met Tsarnaev.

“I try to make it a point that I’m not a fangirl,” Barnes said. “I feel like he’s my brother.”

As “@Shadowlily1993,” she tweeted to critics: “Yall can judge me as much as you want. I’m on his side. This kid needs people behind him. . . . I hope to meet him one day he fascinates me.”

On YouTube, she compiled a playlist inspired by Tsarnaev’s tweets that includes Death Cab for Cutie’s “Tiny Vessels,” Jay-Z’s “99 Problems” and Wiz Khalifa’s “Mezmorized.”
    DAMNNNNNNNNNN

Not really anything new. Various serial killers have had groupies in the past, I believe some even got married while in prison.

That being said, one can only hope these ******ed ****s are sodomized with a pressure cooker sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
      Far too cute until it's your mom that lost her leg in that marathon, then he deserves the death penalty. GTFO with that dumb stuff.....no wonder the world is turning to schnit.

Comment

The NY Post continues their terrific journalism

Comment

Richard Rimarez did some disgusting, absolutely horrific things and tons of pyscho *****es were in love. Weird people.

Comment

if i was a teenage girl, i'd love to fack a terrorist myself.

Comment

American youth are in a very very deep hole.

Comment

American Teens, whats become of them?

Comment

I guess it doesn't matter how you get famous, the dumb *****es will love you no matter what. If you have fame.

Comment

Faaaarrrk me. This cow needs to be raped by one of the victims severed stumps. What a ****ing dumb ****.

I hope she gets the tat, because in ten years time, it'll still remind her of what a complete ****ing ******ed slut faced **** she was.

Comment

Working...
                    X