No announcement yet.

What do you eat on your cheat meal day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I used to have days like these ^^^ every other day but once i hit a certain age i had to stop

Health wise I'm good but 20 years from now all that junk good will come back and hunt me down

it's hard work baby i just lost twenty pounds, I'm tryin to liveI ain't goin nowhere I'm stayin alive baby...

Big Pun
    Before he died of heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      I work from 3:00 PM to 3:AM so when I wake up my first meal is what we call lunch not breakfast, so eggs are not what's on my plate..
      what you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking?

those are crazy hours

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Before he died of heart attack.
        lol! very true

That's what I'm saying he started worrying about his weight when it was already too late

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          what you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking?

those are crazy hours
          OTR Driving, me and my partner split the night so around 3 am and pm is changeover time..

Comment

OTR Driving, me and my partner split the night so around 3 am and pm is changeover time..
            cool beans!

Pretty crazy doe, sleep during the day up all night

Comment

Pizza is a must and maybe some pasta earlier on in the day. IIFYM works but honestly if you want to feel at your best, eat clean. It's tough but rewarding.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
                I eat very healthy all week and I use Saturday as my cheat meal day. I'm a huge fan of crispy wings and I usually crave wings on Sat. What's yours?
                My wife and I either go to Saltgrass Steak House or a fancy expensive restaurant downtown. After that, we spend the rest of the night out on the town for drinks and dancing.

Comment

Eggs are good, the nay Sayers will say otherwise, if I could I'd eat them everyday..
                  Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Cholesterol.

Communism sucks
                  I eat 3 eggs everyday...have been doing so for many years. It's not the cholesterol you eat that is a problem...it's the cholesterol that you create when you have an insulin spike that cause you problems.
                  Last edited by jaded; 05-11-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Fried chicken, Ribs, Cheeseburgers, and Milkshakes

Comment

Eggs are good, the nay Sayers will say otherwise, if I could I'd eat them everyday..
                      I eat eggs every day. If you're worried about LDL cholesterol get the vegetarian fed omega 3 kind. They're only about 50 cents more expensive, with several more benefits and advantages.

If you have a high supply of omega 3 fatty acids, then you can healthily consume more omega 6 fats.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-11-2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X