Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Games Do You Play On Your Phone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ABSOWORTH Hill Climb Racing is a great game, I was going to mention it.

I don't even have a phone capable of playing it I just play it on my mates.

I'd also recommend Temple Run 2, 8 Ball Pool (you can play online against people).

The Shark game is alright, a bit repetitive IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Lmao now we're talking!. Personally my favorite is the Moon level, massive airtime .

What is this cheat you speak of though?.
      Well, I have a jailbroken iPhone so I can use this program that I have on my phone called iFile and go into the defaults for the game. I just found where it was storing my points and put like 99999999999 for my points.

You can do it with iPhone reader even if you aren't jailbroken but you have to use your computer.

If you have droid, I'm sure there is a similar way to do it, I just haven't researched for droid.

I did this after I had already unlocked all of the levels available at the time.

The thing I hate about this game is having no check points. I get so sick of playing the same damn beginning over and over. I wish they would add some kind of check point system.

And yeah, the moon is fun. Can do like 7 flips before you land.

Comment

Simpson, sugar crush, and words with friends

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Well, I have a jailbroken iPhone so I can use this program that I have on my phone called iFile and go into the defaults for the game. I just found where it was storing my points and put like 99999999999 for my points.

You can do it with iPhone reader even if you aren't jailbroken but you have to use your computer.

If you have droid, I'm sure there is a similar way to do it, I just haven't researched for droid.

I did this after I had already unlocked all of the levels available at the time.

The thing I hate about this game is having no check points. I get so sick of playing the same damn beginning over and over. I wish they would add some kind of check point system.

And yeah, the moon is fun. Can do like 7 flips before you land.
          Yeah the no checkpoint is a piss take especially on the highway level.

I found myself playing this game until 1 am one night, i thought i had gone clinically insane when my battery finally caved in.

Off to Google i go.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            I was seriously gonna post "man, you better not be playing that candy crush game".

And then I see this.

Lol!

out of control, dubbz...i started last Thursday...level 65 today

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Simpson, sugar crush, and words with friends

Word Derby is another one that im hooked on...i seriously have to charge my phone twice during the day

Comment

I banned my son from playing that candy crush game I told him that's for girls

Comment

I'm addicted to bejeweled blitz. Angry birds and Real Racing is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    I banned my son from playing that candy crush game I told him that's for girls

i bought itunes credit because i didnt want to wait 30mins for my life to respawn

Comment

Punch Hero is a pretty fun boxing game.

Comment

Working...
                      X