Crazy Angry Old Man vs. Calm Kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackson8 View Post
    Was the kid about 17?
    Looks like it. Seems like his folks didn't teach him to respect old people.

Comment

The kid did well to just push the old fuker, I'd knock him out if he got in my face, shouted at me and pushed me.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        That old man should have never left his property to confront the guy. Once he left his property, now he's invading the guy's space and is completely in the wrong. He should have at least waited til they were on his property again.

Advise for the kid would be that before you push him, turn off the camera. And if you do something that might get you into trouble, don't post the video online. I instantly becomes evidence.

Anyways I know if some kids were to jump my fence to cut across my back yard without my permission and my dogs bite them, they can sue me even if they are trespassing. Crazy rule.
        You are incredibly boring and annoying. In the video, it does not show that the old man approached the young man. In fact it looks like he was watching his friend do some fishing. They surrounded him and his friend and did trespass his property previously (Which the kid did not disagree with). The young man talked to him and instigated the conversation.

Even though he remained calm, he did it for the video. Why the hell would they be filming him? That is invading someone's privacy more than anything.
        If he was in the wrong then check your eyeballs out mike.
        Last edited by Los Zetas; 05-05-2013, 06:05 AM.

Comment

They're both ****s.

Comment

Ending is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
              You are incredibly boring and annoying. In the video, it does not show that the old man approached the young man. In fact it looks like he was watching his friend do some fishing. They surrounded him and his friend and did trespass his property previously (Which the kid did not disagree with). The young man talked to him and instigated the conversation.

Even though he remained calm, he did it for the video. Why the hell would they be filming him? That is invading someone's privacy more than anything.
              If he was in the wrong then check your eyeballs out mike.
              Just shut up alt. Nobody cares what you say.

Comment

Wow that kid needs to learn to respect his elders. He snapped out of nowhere, short fuse?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Wow that kid needs to learn to respect his elders. He snapped out of nowhere, short fuse?
                  True. I don't know why the OP posted this. The old man did nothing wrong. And pushing him? Sorry, but the young guy is a punk and a bully. Stupid thread.

Comment

Some old people think they're entitled to the world simply because they're old. Getting old is not a ****ing accomplishment. Respect have to be earned no matter race, age or anything.

I can't stand old people harassing little kids and I can't stand punks harassing peaceful elders.

Common sense and courtesy goes a long way in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      That old man should have never left his property to confront the guy. Once he left his property, now he's invading the guy's space and is completely in the wrong. He should have at least waited til they were on his property again.

Advise for the kid would be that before you push him, turn off the camera. And if you do something that might get you into trouble, don't post the video online. I instantly becomes evidence .

Anyways I know if some kids were to jump my fence to cut across my back yard without my permission and my dogs bite them, they can sue me even if they are trespassing. Crazy rule.
                      It was basically just a push for a push.

Personally, I would have just ignored him and continued recording his assault on film.

Comment

Working...
                      X