Anybody else match brown and black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else match brown and black?

And not give an f?

Brb, long sleeve black fleece or sweater, grey cargo pants....and brown docs lmao

Brown and black don't match son!

Comment

Black and brown should unite. We are both fighting the system.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Brown and black don't match son!
        And who started that nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          And who started that nonsense?
          but can you imagine a black ninja with a brown belt?

it just doesn't go, you could pull off black and tan

Comment

I'm wearing browinish cargo shorts and a black tee shirt right now. They aren't shit brown shorts though. Kind of greyish. Who gives a fuck about matching shit? Matching clothes is for bitches and metro faggots.

Comment

brown belt, black slacks, tan shoes.

purple top or white top. black tie.

im talkin slacks and dress shirt here.

Comment

No, it's a fashion faux pas that should not be committed, there are few rules in men's fashion that shouldn't be violated and this is one of them. However, there are instances where you can pull if off, like light brown/tan matched with black.

The black/brown combo mostly refers to belt/shoes. You should never wear black shoes with a brown belt or vice versa. Make sure it's always brown belt+shoes or black shoes+belt. I'd actually advise men to mostly wear brown shoes like most Europeans do, save the black shoes for a black tie event or job interview.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  I'm wearing browinish cargo shorts and a black tee shirt right now. They aren't shit brown shorts though. Kind of greyish. Who gives a fuck about matching shit? Matching clothes is for bitches and metro faggots.
                  Dressing well will enhance all sorts of accepts in your life; women, career, perception, opportunities, ect. It's time to grow up and put away the crummy t-shirt with stained jeans and old sneakers and get a well fitted suit with quality shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Dressing well will enhance all sorts of accepts in your life; women, career, perception, opportunities, ect. It's time to grow up and put away the crummy t-shirt with stained jeans and old sneakers and get a well fitted suit with quality shoes.
                    I'm just messing around.

I see "the problem" character has been spamming you with crappy gifts?

Comment

Working...
                    X