No announcement yet.

NBA player Jason Collins announces he's gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    This just shows your ignorance and lack of respect for equal rights. If the rumors are true and Kaepernick is ****sexual, I for one think that's great for him and his gay city of San Francisco.
    I actually have no issues with ****sexuals and I'm an advocate of them having equal marriage rights as well as our society being more inclusive towards individuals who are perceived to be different.

However, I see you are having fun, especially with the "gay city of San Francisco" comment. There is no such thing as a gay city, so who really is the ignorant person spewing nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
      I actually have no issues with ****sexuals and I'm an advocate of them having equal marriage rights as well as our society being more inclusive towards individuals who are perceived to be different.

However, I see you are having fun, especially with the "gay city of San Francisco" comment. There is no such thing as a gay city, so who really is the ignorant person spewing nonsense?

Comment

So he makes the cover of sports illustrated because he likes sucking dick?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          1) ****sexual women do not have desires for another man's exit hole. Str8 Men can also have desires for woman's butt holes and vise versa
          2) Why exactly do you care?
          3) ****sexuality is not a choice. And again why do you care what other people 's sexual preference are?

Add 1,2 and 3 and it shows you're a moronic bigot
          Sure it is. Plenty of men in the ****ography industry who started out as heterosexual actors, eventually have made ****sexual films as well, simply for the money, not because of natural inclination.

Consider prison as well. Men that lived primarily heterosexual lives get sentenced to life and eventually quench their sexual appetites with ****sexual acts.

It most certainly is a choice.

Comment

let me start this post by saying im pro gay rights pro gay marriage.

Having said that,

JASON COLLINS IS A COWARD AND A SHAMELESS OPPORTUNIST.

THAT IS A FACT.

There is absolutely no difference with what he did and what Jon Amechi did and all RETIRED players who decided to come out after their careers were over.

HE IS NOT AN ACTIVE PLAYER. HE HAS NO TEAM AND IS NOT IN CONTRACT TO PLAY FOR ANY TEAM.

He was on his way out of the league and if he actually cared about gay rights and wanting to be the first active gay player he would have come out when he was ON CONTRACT. He decided to come out because his career as bench warmer was coming to an end and fearing that his days of earning an nba paycheck was coming to an end, decided to come out of the closet to reap the benefits of the gay movement.

He is a liar and a coward and nothing more than an self serving opportunist. If he actually cared about gay rights he would have come out WHILE HE WAS PLAYING AND ON CONTRACT WITH A TEAM.

He's a disingenuous scumbag and i hate the fact that the media has not challenged his blatant dishonest actions and kept incorrectly referring to him as the first active team sport player to come out of the closet.
            Last edited by The Tase; 04-30-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

He's had more ball movement than anybody in the NBA.

Comment

Ill be waiting next year for someone to say: "Jason Collins penetrates to the rim and he pounds it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Good for him, I wish more athletes would come forward. I think if there was a superstar to come out, it would change everything.

I saw a piece about some Rugby player in Europe to come out. It takes guts in these sports.
                  Why ? whats the point of all this " coming out " ? Why tell the world about your sexual orientation ? Keep that **** to yourself.

Comment

Why would a world class athlete choose to be gay, doesn't make sense.

Comment

Something that really bothers me is how people say ****sexuality is already a normal thing. And then goes out of control when someone comes out of the closet. Isn't normal alredy?

If its normal we shouldn't be having the exact same morality discussion and acceptance and support b.s statements from everyone.

Everytime a gay person comes put pf the closet , you have sides speaking "oh I support you" , "oh that's a sin" "oh he is so brave".

Hasn't it been accepted already. Its seems like it has. Its not a big deal anymore. The news broke out and what's been the biggest deal has been the reactions.

I'm tired of that ****. Everytime a gay person comes put pf the closet everyone has to take a stand and choose a side and say how they feel and whether they accept it or not. And then we say society has learned to live with it.

And then the gay community has not even learned to live with it themselves. Just go out and be as gay as you want to be and don't announce you are gay. Show it and act that way.

By coming out of the closet I guess they are showing sings of not being totally comffortsble with it and being fed up with their feeling and wanting to finally anounce it and get done with it.

I'm so tired of that ****. If you are gay and proud why do you need a parade and to announce it once you are comfortable with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X