No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
    They did drag the storyline out a bit too far but I thought that Isaac was a great character. Wish they would have kept him in it longer
    I agree but I also think they wrote themselves in a corner. By the time they established who Isaac was and how dangerous he was, it became clear that dexter was outmatched. Thats why they had to figure out a way to kill him off (which felt anticlimactic)

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
      I agree but I also think they wrote themselves in a corner. By the time they established who Isaac was and how dangerous he was, it became clear that dexter was outmatched. Thats why they had to figure out a way to kill him off (which felt anticlimactic)
      Yeah I know what you mean

Comment

God, this show has been running on fumes since season 5. Season 7 had great potential but they had to screw it up with so many damn storylines (LaGuerta/Russian stripper/Isaac/Deb realizing Dexter is a killer). One of the storylines even led nowhere (the Russian prostitute/Quinn storyline). This is what happens when they've been changing showrunners since season 4.

Comment

It will be awesome if Doakes comes back in a form of a ghost just like how Dexters dad and brother appear. I wouldn't be surprised if Dexters innocent victims come back to haunt him and Dexter goes ape **** and throw the code out the window. Who do you guys want to get killed in the season finale? I want Deb to get killed so Dexter flips out

Comment

One of the best if not the best TV series OAT.

Comment

Trinity Killer season was dope as ****. I cried at the end of that season.

She deserved to live, man. She deserved to live.

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/250x250/35998096.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Has to be the first time I've ever been speechless when watching a TV show. I think that's why the seasons that succeeded it haven't looked as good.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Has to be the first time I've ever been speechless when watching a TV show. I think that's why the seasons that succeeded it haven't looked as good.
                  I couldn't believe it, at all. I was the same, D, speechless. They made her character step into the forefront and took her away from us, those bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    One of the best if not the best TV series OAT.
                    Its good but nothing beats The Sopranos

(No, not even The Wire before the fan boys start chirping)

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      I couldn't believe it, at all. I was the same, D, speechless. They made her character step into the forefront and took her away from us, those bastards.
                      They are a victim of their own success as nothing since has been anywhere near as good as that season

The ending of season 2 of Nip/Tuck left me speechless. I don't think a TV show has ever left me in shock like that did

Brilliant TV!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X