No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory Morons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    It wasn't martial law. It was "Stay in your houses because there's a couple of armed and incredibly dangerous basket-cases out there and they've already blown up a marathon."

Oh and here is a picture of one of the fascist police state cops delivering some fascist milk to a family because that's just what a fascist police state is like.

What a fascist.
    he heard the cries. he was on a mission.

Comment

People who blindly believe what the government, and the media especially, are telling them, are helpless creatures. Don't you people realize how powerful the media are? Mind controlling the masses and feeding them lies upon lies, it permeates society, rotten to the core.

Wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        People who blindly believe what the government, and the media especially, are telling them, are helpless creatures. Don't you people realize how powerful the media are? Mind controlling the masses and feeding them lies upon lies, it permeates society, rotten to the core.

Wake up!
        Why would the media perform this kind of collective mindcontrol?

Comment

I'm all for questioning things.

But some people just try to take things to far.

It gets to the point that it just becomes absurd.

"The U.S. dropped atomic weapons on Japan, so Perry Mason could star in Godzilla, entailing a tremendously successful franchise wherein Matthew Broderick could star in the fuckhole of a remake, marrying the persona of pussification of America, Sex in the City's own horseface, so China could put us further in debt."

Follow the evidence. It's all in front of your eye's, sheeple. You're just too dumb to comprehend it.
          Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 04-24-2013, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Now that's even more stupid, I'm afraid.
            Well i was being sarcastic since thats exactly what conspiracy theorists do

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Why would the media perform this kind of collective mindcontrol?
              Man, you need to wake up. The media has been doing this since the birth of mass media, so let's say, for the last at least 70 years. Probably more.

Adolf Hitler was one of the early leaders using television on films to manipulate his own people, as would be just one of the more popular examples.

9/11 was a huge media event! Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Well i was being sarcastic since thats exactly what conspiracy theorists do
                I know of course. But guys like you can't bring arguments, you merely dismiss people who are, shall we say, thinking for themselves.

Comment

I know of course. But guys like you can't bring arguments, you merely dismiss people who are, shall we say, thinking for themselves.
                  Making stuff up is not "thinking for yourself"

Also almost all conspiracy theorist simply go along with some other conspiritard's, like Alex Jones, crap, which is why its really funny when you guys use that as your motto. "thinking for ourselves"

Comment

Think for themselves?

Sounds ominous.

So tell me, Deep Throat, what's the goods?

Did you Hack the Planet? Ex-"Above Top Secret" security get revoked? 4chan? Anon?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Think for themselves?

Sounds ominous.

So tell me, Deep Throat, what's the goods?

Did you Hack the Planet? Ex-"Above Top Secret" security get revoked? 4chan? Anon?
                      No man, I'm just saying, make your own conclusions instead of being a spoon fed pig. You're all a bunch of ****ing slaves.

Comment

Working...
                      X