No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory Morons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    You're calling someone else an "internet tough guy" after getting your ass handed to you in this thread repeatedly? Lol, the same guy who said he wanted to fight me in a PM and said he wished he could punch me in the face? Not only are you a conspiring theorist moron, you're also the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Lmao at you calling someone else an internet tough guy!!
    You see, that's where you got it all wrong. There's a million guys out there who would support me, they're just not on boxingscene lounge.

But I don't care, and you are honestly a creep for bringing PM conversations into this like that. Ugh.........

By the way, could you post a picture of your naked torso? Yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      The explosives weren't disturbed because they were placed dozens of floors beneath the impact level (which is why they didn't crash the drones into a lower level).
      Drones now? So they're no longer passenger aircraft? So now you have to account for the missing aircraft and passengers, you just expanded your conspiracy.

Lots of molten steel floating in the rubble several weeks after the attack is the evidence being left behind by the thermate used in the greatest demolition job of the century.
      What is thermate?

Alluding to the BBC incident won't get you any further, yeah it was probably a slip up, but I never mentioned it as some sort of heavy evidence, it's just a very strange occurrence among many bizarre details.
      To be clear it was the first piece of "evidence" you alluded to. The first.

I know you don't like youtube, there's too much out there that destroys the official story and embarrasses the sheep flock that you belong to.
      That's not why I like it. It's because lengthy youtube videos take up too much of my time and make it far too much work to check the claims.

Comment

When you grow up, you might learn that grown men don't 'pwn' (or whatever the slang is) other grown men over the internet like little school girls on a chat board.

That's for pussies. Gimme a break, internet tough guy.

Care to add anything on the debate by the way? That piggyboy is getting damn tiresome with his facts and knowing the truth, ha ha.
        Ok, fine. He didn't pwn you.

He just made you consistently look like a dim witted, droopy eyed, banjo playing, slack jawed, ****ing ****** of epic proportions. Better?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Drones now? So they're no longer passenger aircraft? So now you have to account for the missing aircraft and passengers, you just expanded your conspiracy.

What is thermate?

To be clear it was the first piece of "evidence" you alluded to. The first.

That's not why I like it. It's because lengthy youtube videos take up too much of my time and make it far too much work to check the claims.
          Thermate:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermate

used to weaken the buildings and help them collapse.

Where the missing planes went, you'd probably have to ask Dick Cheney.

Yep, I know, you'd have an awful lot of work to do dissecting the critical vids I post, and you wouldn't have time to post about boxing or anything else really. You'd have a full time job with sweat on your forehead.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Ok, fine. He didn't pwn you.

He just made you consistently look like a dim witted, droopy eyed, banjo playing, slack jawed, ****ing ****** of epic proportions. Better?
            Nah, you suck dude. Do you suck his dick a lot?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              So, what really happened on 9/11, Weltschmerz?
              Good question, and have a look.

It's only small half hour, and worthwhile.

Comment

• So you're saying it was the NWO?

Comment

Thermate:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermate

used to weaken the buildings and help them collapse.
                  Used to weaken buildings and make them collapse when? Where? When has thermate ever been used to make a building collapse?

Here's another question:

That's a thermate grenade. So... what made the explosions you were holding up as proof of controlled demolition earlier? You said that the explosions meant controlled demolition, now you're saying that the demolition was carried out using material that wasn't explosive.

Your story is internally inconsistent.

Where the missing planes went, you'd probably have to ask Dick Cheney.
                  This is I think the fourth time you've tried to pull this and it hasn't worked once. I could ask Dick Cheney what happened to the passenger planes on 9/11 but he will tell me what I already know, which is that they were crashed into buildings and into the ground. Cheney is not the one expounding increasingly fantastical conspiracy nonsense, you are. So what are you saying happened to the planes?

I didn't add this additional layer into your conspiracy, you did. So why do you think the planes were "drones"?

Yep, I know, you'd have an awful lot of work to do dissecting the critical vids I post, and you wouldn't have time to post about boxing or anything else really.
                  I'd have an awful lot of work to do only because they are vids. That means watching them and making notes of all the claims then researching each claim and presenting arguments against them. If it were written down instead I'd only have to do the research part which would be considerably easier.

Which is why videos are the medium of choice for conspiracy crackpots.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Used to weaken buildings and make them collapse when? Where? When has thermate ever been used to make a building collapse?

Here's another question:

That's a thermate grenade. So... what made the explosions you were holding up as proof of controlled demolition earlier? You said that the explosions meant controlled demolition, now you're saying that the demolition was carried out using material that wasn't explosive.

Your story is internally inconsistent.

This is I think the fourth time you've tried to pull this and it hasn't worked once. I could ask Dick Cheney what happened to the passenger planes on 9/11 but he will tell me what I already know, which is that they were crashed into buildings and into the ground. Cheney is not the one expounding increasingly fantastical conspiracy nonsense, you are. So what are you saying happened to the planes?

I didn't add this additional layer into your conspiracy, you did. So why do you think the planes were "drones"?

I'd have an awful lot of work to do only because they are vids. That means watching them and making notes of all the claims then researching each claim and presenting arguments against them. If it were written down instead I'd only have to do the research part which would be considerably easier.

Which is why videos are the medium of choice for conspiracy crackpots.
                    Go ahead, educate yourself a bit from an expert, unlike an internet wannabe like yourself.

You'll find the remaining episodes on youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      So you're saying it was the NWO?

Watch the video, troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X