No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory Morons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I suggest you watch the videos of controlled demolitions again. There is a series of explosions prior to the collapse commencing. They begin several seconds before the building begins to fall and then the weakened structure succumbs to gravity.

The video you show depicts air and debris being forces out of the building after it is already collapsing. In other words this is not analogous to a controlled demo at all. What would be the point of using demolition charges on a building which is already falling? What would be the point of having the buildings demolished at all?

Actually the discussion here is about the 9/11 terror attacks. Changing the subject to the subsequent actions of the US government is off topic and will be ignored in this thread. If you want to discuss this feel free to make your own thread and I will tell you why you are wrong.

One video was 1h 44min long and the other one was 1h 08min or so. You were demanding that we sacrifice three hours of our time to watch a propaganda video on youtube which by its nature is laborious to fact-check instead of summarizing the major points (or even just the best evidences therein) in writing.

It's not surprising that the use of unsourced and badly cited youtube videos has become the go-to tactic of 9/11 conspi******s. The harder it is to actually check the claims made the better it is for conspi******s, because they know deep down that their claims do not stand up to scrutiny.

This topic is about 9/11 and what happened on that event. I already mentioned that the subsequent actions of the US government are a separate topic and their inclusion here simply serves to move scrutiny away from those purveyors of extreme libel who scream "inside job" at passers by.

I will say one thing though: Special forces are not invincible super warriors. They can't just enter a country at will and find and capture everyone involved in the attacks. It was important to break the backs of the Taliban who were providing material support, training and shelter for those that would, and did, attack the West. This was achieved by the internationally supported war in Afghanistan.

[citation needed]

It was a major terror attack, the rush was on to find perpetrators. Same thing happened in Boston. Same thing happened in London and in Madrid.

Now this is amazing. You first of all claim that the BBC was in on the conspiracy hence their broadcasting of the collapse of WTC7, now you're using the BBC of a source!

Make up your mind, are they EBIL GUVMINT SHILLS or aren't they?
    There are MANY eye witness testimonies of people hearing explosions at the WTC. Just one of them is right here, where firefighters say they heard explosions.

Comment

• Bombs clearly heard near WTC7

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        There are MANY eye witness testimonies of people hearing explosions at the WTC. Just one of them is right here, where firefighters say they heard explosions.

Now those are the real HEROES not a ****ing Sandy Hoax lying ***** Gene Rosen.
        People heard explosions in the loby and in the basement BEFORE the first plane even crushed into the tower. Many of them were found dead shortly after they gave their testimony

Comment

If I have the time tonight, I will bring some more concrete arguments on the whole matter. I will get back on this, trust me.
          I missed those concrete arguments.

Comment

• More proof from eye witnesses that bombs were planted in the WTC.

WTC was a demolition job.

Comment

• Wow. People heard explosions? Really?

I think that's supposed to happen when two fully loaded passenger planes filled to the brim with jet fuel crash into steel framed skyscrapers loaded with electronics and glass.

But hey, what do I know?

Baahhhh! BAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Comment

• Former CIA agent exposes the government.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Wow. People heard explosions? Really?

I think that's supposed to happen when two fully loaded passenger planes filled to the brim with jet fuel crash into steel framed skyscrapers loaded with electronics and glass.

But hey, what do I know?

Baahhhh! BAAAAAAH!!!!!!

So airplanes create explosions at the basement and lobby in a 100 floor building?
                  Last edited by Weltschmerz; 05-01-2013, 01:29 PM.

Comment

So airplanes create explosions at the basement and lobby in a 110 store building?
                    No, they create explosions loud enough to be heard in the basement and lobby of a 110 story building, and panicked eyewitnesses who don't know WTF is going on hear that explosion and simply assume that it's emanating from wherever they heard it.

Comment

'Staff report' - fabricated by the government to use as cover up.
                      What? This would mean that thousands or maybe even tens of thousands people would be in on this massive conspiracy and yet not a single one of them has written a book about it and earned a fortune.

Hmmmmm......

#browses thread#

Hmmmmm......

You're still a moron.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Also you're a moron.

Or that you are stupid and wrong.

Moron.

It's a fact. You are a total mong.

You are a conspiracy moron, because you're saying conspiracy moron things.

You're a moron.

Also you're a moron.

You're a moron.

Or you're a moron.
                      Yeah I agree.

+1

A moron. And a basketcase completely out of reach.

Comment

Working...
                      X