Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Warning:Graphic* Fuk a Bomber brah...(dead bomber pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realinsanepinoy View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    so this on facebook, is this full of crap or has valid arguements?
    Full of crap.

It's just a bunch of dorks with self validation issues; they want to prove something to themselves by bringing up random **** and implying there is a big conspiracy behind it that they themselves discovered. 60% is photo shopped and fake and 40% is completely irrelevant, as I mentioned about that photo above thats supposedly one of the suspects face down being arrested, despite the fact that is obviously not him.

I mean, what am I looking at here? The pic with the caption that says "Ignore these men!".... am I supposed to think that they're the bombers as opposed to the ones that the FBI thinks are? Based on what? No evidence, as usual. And, of course, it turns out the FBI was right, it was the guys they suspected.

If these losers were so good at catching criminals and pointing out obvious holes in the media/governments official reports, they'd have actual jobs in news/law enforcement instead of downloading pictures off twitter and posting vague and mysterious caption on them in Photoshop.
    Last edited by paulf; 04-26-2013, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Full of crap.

It's just a bunch of dorks with self validation issues; they want to prove something to themselves by bringing up random **** and implying there is a big conspiracy behind it that they themselves discovered. 60% is photo shopped and fake and 40% is completely irrelevant, as I mentioned about that photo above thats supposedly one of the suspects face down being arrested, despite the fact that is obviously not him.

I mean, what am I looking at here? The pic with the caption that says "Ignore these men!".... am I supposed to think that they're the bombers as opposed to the ones that the FBI thinks are? Based on what? No evidence, as usual. And, of course, it turns out the FBI was right, it was the guys they suspected.

If these losers were so good at catching criminals and pointing out obvious holes in the media/governments official reports, they'd have actual jobs in news/law enforcement instead of downloading pictures off twitter and posting vague and mysterious caption on them in Photoshop.
      stupid.......is.....as stupid does........

Comment

Working...
      X