Spurs win.

Duncan....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Deedle-dumber.

Spurs win.

Duncan....
          DA BIG FUNDAMENTALS!!!

I'm telling you, it's impossible to not like this guy if you don't like the game of basketball...He's Mr. Consistent...

To top it he got that All-NBA First Team? Man...

My hope of Miami-San Antonio has just gotten one step closer...

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
            DA BIG FUNDAMENTALS!!!

I'm telling you, it's impossible to not like this guy if you don't like the game of basketball...He's Mr. Consistent...

To top it he got that All-NBA First Team? Man...

My hope of Miami-San Antonio has just gotten one step closer...
            Surpassed kareem for most blocks in the playoffs and now currently the first and only player with more than 500 blocks in the playoffs. Most probably overtake magic with the most double doubles in the playoffs too. WAR TIMMEH!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              The only players not indisputably above George on that list, at least for the moment, are Carmelo and Curry. George has played very well, but he'll have to have an incredible ECF and potentially NBA Finals to even enter that conversation.
              I never said that George is the 3rd best player in the league, I said he's on his way and he's improving. He's only 23 and he was an all star in his third year. Not many players in the league have his all around game. To me, he's the second best player in the Heat series and he's a top 10-15 talent in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Healthy Derrick Rose.
                Yes, if he returns to form. He hasn't played in over a year, I hope and think he'll be himself.

Comment

• Tim Duncan is a goddamn legend, he really is. Top 5 all time.

Go figure that the Spurs play this way now, when people are hesitant to support them after going in full bore last year. That definitely applies to me.

It kind of sucks that the Spurs are wiping the Grizzlies out though, since games 2 and 3 were so good. Both Conference Finals have had some great games.

Comment

• I'm only 25 and I still feel old seeing clips of young Manu during the pre-game show last night. I can only imagine how old you ancient bastards who saw prime Magic feel.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X