No announcement yet.

**2013 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Should have been 2-0 Pacers had Vogel not fOck up the other night.

Comment

• This series is going to be a war. The Heat need to split one in Indy which is really going to be tough. Chalmers, Allan and Battier need to step up. Lebron is going to be crucified tonight and tomorrow but you can't blame it on the man for playing his heart out.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
          This series is going to be a war. The Heat need to split one in Indy which is really going to be tough. Chalmers, Allan and Battier need to step up. Lebron is going to be crucified tonight and tomorrow but you can't blame it on the man for playing his heart out.
          Well, he got all the press for his game winner the other night.

It's only fair that he gets the blame for this loss.

Comment

• heat could easily be down 2-0 right now. and dare i say roy hibert is one of the top 3 centers in the league

Comment

• What would have been had Graves been playing.

Comment

• My Grandma was goin in on Lebron. She don't know shyt outside of when Magic played but Shyt was hilarious.

She was like, "I hear all this shyt about Lebron. I ain't never seen this man and now I see him and he ain't shyt. All he do is fall over to get fouls."

I'm glad the Pacers won. I want a all small market finals.

Comment

• Haslem, Allen, Battier, Chalmers, Wade, needs to wake the **** up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Haslem, Allen, Battier, Chalmers, Wade, needs to wake the **** up.
                    Lebron needs to grow a pair and do the job late himself.

Comment

• Heat will win one in Indiana. They've been down this road before.

Comment

Working...
                      X