No announcement yet.

**2013 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    trade for dominant big men.... draft superstar perimeter players.... free agents sign for minimum for role players.....

lakers trademark.
    I was under the impression the the Lakers traded away all their significant draft picks for Nash and the rest. If they rebuild they will have to trade what the have and to get any more dominant players they will have to give something up. It seemed like they bet the farm on last years team.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      This year went south for LA but to start the season, at least on paper, they were a beast.

Ppl must have forgotten how many so called experts picked them to make the Finals.

It didn't turn out as planned but it doesn't change the fact that LA made a move to reload.
      the lakers made great moves last year. it just didn't work out. it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I was under the impression the the Lakers traded away all their significant draft picks for Nash and the rest. If they rebuild they will have to trade what the have and to get any more dominant players they will have to give something up. It seemed like they bet the farm on last years team.
        they traded away SOME future picks NOT ALL.

eventually the lakers will draft someone great. it's the lakers, it's destiny.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          Man, these Laker fans are like vultures.

Wait for the thing to die first before you eat it.
          You're telling me.

Look at that page...

I'll keep Klay and Steph thank you very much. You guys can keep Howard..

Comment

• Talk like that Big Smoke results Ebanks and Blake for Klay and Lee.

Idk about Kyrie. Dude still has years on his contract. Wouldn't mind him in the purple in gold tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Talk like that Big Smoke results Ebanks and Blake for Klay and Lee.

Idk about Kyrie. Dude still has years on his contract. Wouldn't mind him in the purple in gold tho.
              Not if old man Stern has a say in it.

Comment

• Chill the **** out, Joakim.

Comment

• That was stupid by Mohammed, but I'm loving the hostility.

Problem is, the Bulls can't afford losing people to stupid fouls.

Comment

• *Slow clap for Mohammed*.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      *Slow clap for Mohammed*.

WHY U MAD? Lebron has 1 technical all we need is to get under his skin one more time!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X