Collapse
No announcement yet.

**2013 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tua, you think Phil will be interested in Clippers' gig?

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      Tua, you think Phil will be interested in Clippers' gig?
      i doubt it.

he dislikes donald sterling.

phil was close to IIRC bill fitch?

clippers fired him and didn't pay him (which clippers did to other coaches as well)

phil was quoted once saying clippers suck because of karma.

Comment

• smdh at the refs for the knicks pacers game.

they did their best to win that game for the knicks. calling every single ticky tack foul on the pacers, that **** was disgraceful. frank vogel was losing it on the sidelines with some of those calls.

Comment

• Up for another go, sigrab? I think Noah's trying his damndest to get another crack at you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Up for another go, sigrab? I think Noah's trying his damndest to get another crack at you.
            He's really something else isn't he? Maximum effort ALL THE TIME.

If you were a Bulls fan trust me, you'd want his baby too.

Comment

• Rose is such a *****. It's been over a year since he was hurt. He was cleared two months ago, and he's been practicing at full speed. The fact that this dude can't even go in there and try to play 15 minutes is terrible. If I were a Bulls fan I'd be done with him. Especially after he dissed his teammates.

There was talk his rookie year of him being mentally soft and I'm starting to see where that came from. A year is the standard for coming back form an injury like this. No one says he has to play the whole game.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Y'all must've forgot.

I did.

Its been a long time.

Comment

• I fucking love Nate Robinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                    He's really something else isn't he? Maximum effort ALL THE TIME.

If you were a Bulls fan trust me, you'd want his baby too.
                    I used to HATE him because he was a Gator, and you know he's a guy that no one likes unless they are on his team. Just being objective though, holy **** is that one of those guys you want on your team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I used to HATE him because he was a Gator, and you know he's a guy that no one likes unless they are on his team. Just being objective though, holy **** is that one of those guys you want on your team.
                      Just like KG. Except KG is more hated and better offensively

Comment

Working...
                      X