No announcement yet.

League of Legends: Free multiplayer game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Legends: Free multiplayer game

Anyone play this? I have a lot of fun with this game. Its a MOBA w/e the **** that stands for. It's like that DOTA game on Warcraft 3.

Anyways its free and has a massive player base. If anyone is interested, here is my referal code (I get points to unlock game material for referalls).

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...37491847454169

Here is an introduction to the game:

Man does LoL suck. It's so slow and you have to play so defensive for so long to get a kill. The main thing I don't like is clicking to move, that's why I prefer SMITE (the camera angle is great too). It's got a HUGE playerbase because it's aimed at casuals, easy to pick up and play, DotA2 is a fair bit tougher to play.

Comment

I got to 1750 before the soft reset after the soft reset I got some really **** groupings...trolls, leavers, feeders etc...went on a 5 or 6 game losing streak got pissed and haven't touched it since.

I was a beast Jungle WW (or Lanewick who was even better until they nerfed his sustain)...jungle amumu, fiddle, nocturne...I was a ridiculous Janna and could assist wh0re all day with her and save people's asses...unfortunately everyone is too ******ed so I couldn't really play her ever.

I was also a mean blitzcrank but his lategame is so weak. **** I think I might download it again. Good times raging at random strangers on the internet.
      Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 04-15-2013, 10:46 PM.

Comment

What's your rank son? League/division?

Comment

Silver 5, and pro as ****.

You jelly?

Comment

I got to Silver by jungleing. Im actually pretty decent at jungling (xin, Hec (even after nerfs). However I sucked really bad at adc. Once I hit silver I played adc exclusively in ranked and my mmr tanked. I think Im playing in b5's. LOL

Comment

DOTA 2 is now open and is also free. Probably way better than LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                Silver 5, and pro as ****.

You jelly?
                Nah son, I immediately ranked into high Silver from the start. I will rock your faaaaace!

Comment

Played this game when it first came out, European server, got Platinum 2k elo season 1, was in a high ranked go4lol premade team, beat Araneas team, gave teams like Fnatic, SK and aAa a run for their money, also played against some interesting players in Solo Q who ended up rising to prominence in Season 2 and 3.

Started playing again recently, Bronze to Gold IV in like two weeks, send me a PM if any of you play the EUW server.

Comment

Played 6 games I think because a few of my friends were trying to get the rest of us to play.I thought it was atrocious. I found it was basically the same battle everytime and there was a real lack of uniqueness. For the most part, the team that begun strong always won unless it was closely matched then it would always be closely matched and one team would pull away at the last minute.

Not to mention you're basically going to suck if you just use the free rotation guys as you don't really get a feel for a character. What's more one of the free to play guys was always horrendously over-powered.

So yeah, all in all, it was lacking variety for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X