No announcement yet.

FAO Atheists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Atheists

Just because you can't put a definition on something doesn't mean it can't be real.

You guys are always asking us for proof and asking us why we believe, and then attack us when we can't explain it accurately.

How can anyone define something that must be felt. That's like asking someone how being in love feels like, and if i cant accurately describe what love is because it's indescribable(like God) it must not be real?

Feelings =/= Evidence.

Also, love is an emotion, whereas God is a deity.

Comment

Love works on the basis of chemical releases/reactions in the body mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Feelings =/= Evidence.
        Feelings are evidence.

There are two sides to our brains. The one that channels reality through our 5 physical senses, and the other side that perceives reality through our other senses.

the latter side interprets on another dimension of thought, such so that it can't be explained or accurately translated on the analytical dimension of thought.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-10-2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          Just because you can't put a definition on something doesn't mean it can't be real.

You guys are always asking us for proof and asking us why we believe, and then attack us when we can't explain it accurately.

How can anyone define something that must be felt. That's like asking someone how being in love feels like, and if i cant accurately describe what love is because it's indescribable(like God) it must not be real?

Comment

I don't see why a believer in God feels the need to debate those who don't. It always ends up in insults and disrespect thrown around. If a man wants to believe that human beings are the pinnacle of creation, then let him.

Comment

^^ lol. So true.

Comment

Ok i'm just gonna let this thread blossom lol.

The last thing I'll say is that, just because you've never experienced something, doesn't mean it can't be real.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I don't see why a believer in God feels the need to debate those who don't. It always ends up in insults and disrespect thrown around. If a man wants to believe that human beings are the pinnacle of creation, then let him.
                  This thread is not about forcing you to believe in God. I'm talking about life and reality.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    ^^ lol. So true.
                    Thats what i meant. I didnt post it quick enough because i was thinking of something witty to say.

Its not like i can mess up this thread. It began as a big cake of shit, and so it remains.

I say, believe what u want, just dont think it has any relevance to me or anyone who lives outside of your mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X