• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loud! View Post
    lovelovetenshi>

Best post ITT so far

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      Man, I'd give it to her, but my god she comes across like she'd be the most annoying, high maintenance, vain, fake ass ****.

All the stupid little cutesy wutesy poses. You know that they've spent hour upon hour staring at themselves practicing that ****. ****ing drives me nuts. There's something about little cutesy chicks posing like ditzy *****es in front on their bedroom mirrors and taking millions of photos of themselves that really turns me off.

I think it gives too much of a look into the vanity and absurd preoccupation with themselves that they clearly have. Type of chick that would look at herself in every reflection she walks past, windows of shops, car windows, shiny chrome walls etc etc. Urgh....

Anyway, I'd still hit it. Just couldn't talk to her or spend any time outside ****ing her. She's much hotter with the smaller (her real ones I guess) **** too.

Edit: ****, I just noticed the little kitty phone cover too.

who the hell buys a 19 year old girl a boob job?
      her parents? judging by her location ( a bedroom,) i would guess that she still lives at home.

what the F#ck is wrong with the people who have kids these days.

my cousin has two kids who are complete, modern ****ups. his third / youngest is home schooled, and lives an insanely sheltered life. unlike her siblings, though, she's not destined to be a f#ck up by her 16th birthday.
      Last edited by New England; 04-11-2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

who the hell buys a 19 year old girl a boob job?
        her parents? judging by her location ( a bedroom,) i would guess that she still lives at home.

what the F#ck is wrong with the people who have kids these days.

my cousin has two kids who are complete, modern ****ups. his third / youngest is home schooled, and lives an insanely sheltered life. unlike her siblings, though, she's not destined to be a f#ck up by her 16th birthday.
        its natural bro.

girls born in the early 90s is just ridiculously just damn ...

Comment

Those ****ing glasses are what really did it in the first place. Too large fake toy glasses that don't even have lenses in them.
          If they are good enough for B-HOP then they're good enough for her.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

I didn't realize how big those bazongas were until this pic. Very nice, how much?

Comment

lovelovetenshi>

She had to close down her blog because of stalkers. SMMFH man waste of a freaking gorgeous ass female.

Comment

Those ****ing glasses are what really did it in the first place. Too large fake toy glasses that don't even have lenses in them.
                Fuuuucking obnoxious.

Comment

lovelovetenshi>

Comment

Man, I'd give it to her, but my god she comes across like she'd be the most annoying, high maintenance, vain, fake ass ****.

All the stupid little cutesy wutesy poses. You know that they've spent hour upon hour staring at themselves practicing that ****. ****ing drives me nuts. There's something about little cutesy chicks posing like ditzy *****es in front on their bedroom mirrors and taking millions of photos of themselves that really turns me off.

I think it gives too much of a look into the vanity and absurd preoccupation with themselves that they clearly have. Type of chick that would look at herself in every reflection she walks past, windows of shops, car windows, shiny chrome walls etc etc. Urgh....
                    Of course. While she does not deserve a free pass for being a spoiled twat, the amount of men who drool over her certainly do not give her a reason to act differently.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      She had to close down her blog because of stalkers. SMMFH man waste of a freaking gorgeous ass female.
                      thats what happens when you have a gif of you suckin c0ck on tumblr.

Comment

Working...
                      X