No announcement yet.

Innocent Indian man gets sucker punched for voicing his opinion [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    now that is racist. i'm not saying you hate anybody, but that's a racist premise.

watch the video again, man

the guy even turns and looks at him about half a second before the blow lands. "i'm going to hit you now, so you'd better duck." is that what we've got to do now?

what happens if a man walks into the area where you grew up (rough, mexican,) and starts screaming "f#ck mexicans."

he's picking a fight.

in fact, i'm about to head to chelsea, MA. it's just across the river from boston. the population is probably 45-50% latino. maybe more.

if i head there and start screaming "F#ck mexicans," and somebody clocks me, it will be deserved.
    i love chelsea, incidentally. i feel very tall when i'm there.

the real issue that i have is the man's age. you can't be beating up a guy who is that old, even if he deserves it.
    First off, I resent you calling me racist because I'm the furthest thing from it. I didn't say those kids did something to him BECAUSE they are black, but because why would some 50 year old Indian man come out and start acting that way if he wasn't provoked?

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I highly doubt it.

Second, do you think I have gone my life without racism directed towards me? Do you think that exclusive to blacks in this country? You think blacks have a monopoly on racism?

I have been called wet.back, told to go back were I come from, bea.ner, sp.ic, illegal...everything in the book. I have had things thrown at me, jumped when I moved to Florida, told all kinds of racist things.

I had an old man at the super market tell me all these things and I did nothing. Why? Because wtf kind of coward or scumbag would I be to hit some old man who is defenseless? What would I prove in knocking some old man out?

That's my fukin point, should the indian man come out and said those things? No but that wasn't warranted and anyone who is a man, and has some respect wouldn't have done that but it's cool nowadays to hit people when they aren't looking.

I don't care if the dude was in front, on the side or wherever he was, the indian man didn't see it and wasn't expecting it.

Sorry dude, that was some cowardly ****. I don't like seeing defenseless people get hit or beat up. I don't fight people I can easily beat up, there's no point in it.

I'm not a coward.

Comment

I'm frankly surprised at some of the replies that has been made in this thread. It is pretty obvious, pretty obvious...that the hoodlums had insulted him in some way or the other. No one in their right minds would start screaming 'you black mofos' without any kind of provocation. America is a great place, but its racism issue has still not been addressed properly yet. Discriminations are made everywhere, some do it subtly, some do it openly.

Things like chivalry and honor have long since evaporated in this world, and I was not in the least surprised when that idiot landed a cheap shot on the guy. There are some teenagers, who are just plain racist, face it. They see an old indian guy, and they think, good, lets target him because he looks out of place here.

And like I said before. I'm pretty disappointed in some of the posts made in this thread.

Comment

I'm not defending the video but why did he have to bring colour in to it? Why couldn't he have just called them "Losers" without saying "Black Losers". If those boys had been white do you think he would have said "You White Losers"?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          With english being his second language, he obviously had a hard time articulating himself, expressing himself, you would think these idiots would have been smart enough to realize that and walk away. People tend to bother themselves with issues they can easily walk away from. Also, I didn't hear him make any racial slurs, if so please point it out to me.
          Nah, he expressed himself quite clearly to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            First off, I resent you calling me racist because I'm the furthest thing from it. I didn't say those kids did something to him BECAUSE they are black, but because why would some 50 year old Indian man come out and start acting that way if he wasn't provoked?

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I highly doubt it.

Second, do you think I have gone my life without racism directed towards me? Do you think that exclusive to blacks in this country? You think blacks have a monopoly on racism?

I have been called wet.back, told to go back were I come from, bea.ner, sp.ic, illegal...everything in the book. I have had things thrown at me, jumped when I moved to Florida, told all kinds of racist things.

I had an old man at the super market tell me all these things and I did nothing. Why? Because wtf kind of coward or scumbag would I be to hit some old man who is defenseless? What would I prove in knocking some old man out?

That's my fukin point, should the indian man come out and said those things? No but that wasn't warranted and anyone who is a man, and has some respect wouldn't have done that but it's cool nowadays to hit people when they aren't looking.

I don't care if the dude was in front, on the side or wherever he was, the indian man didn't see it and wasn't expecting it.

Sorry dude, that was some cowardly ****. I don't like seeing defenseless people get hit or beat up. I don't fight people I can easily beat up, there's no point in it.

I'm not a coward.

i'm not calling you a racist, but assuming that an indian man who is calling out black guys is doing it because "he owns a store and they were making trouble" is working under a racist premise.

Comment

"Why couldn't he have just called them "Losers" without saying "Black Losers" - That bit was spontaneous. When you're pissed off, you hardly think before you speak. It must have sounded like a good idea at the time calling them 'black losers'.

Once again, I'm saying, there must have been some provocation. My guess is, they abused him for being Indian, he retaliated by calling them black losers. Its highly probable.

I have something else to ask though...why was the cameraman filming this thing? Was it preplanned or something? Then it strengthens my case, doesnt it?

Comment

Black calling kettle pot.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i'm not calling you a racist, but assuming that an indian man who is calling out black guys is doing it because "he owns a store and they were making trouble" is working under a racist premise.
                  So now we are going to be so PC? So Indians don't own stores? Asians aren't good at math? Blacks aren't good athletes?

Really? This is where we are going? I just made an assumption on why he would go outside and start calling people names. I doubt he did it unprovoked but I could be wrong.

Comment

In all honesty where I am from some blacks are quick to make things racial or yell out racial slurs. Even some of my black friends do it. My girl who is white, works in center city and their isn't a day that goes by that somebody in the street doesn't call her a white ***** for no apparent reason.. Just to laugh out loud with their friends. Sometimes I am scared for her because groups of black kids target people like her who aren't a threat . kids nowadays are so out of control smh sad

Comment

smdh head at some posters defending this guy.

the douche bag racist deserved it.

first of all he's not some senior citizen clutching his rascal scooter on the precipice of death. he looks to be mid to late 50s. that is fair game age wise for somebody going ham on the streets.

Notice how he's the only one acting crazy in that video, its not the "thugs" who are yelling and screaming profanities and racist remarks constantly using dr.king references. Nobody was egging him or going back and forth at him. He's the only one in that video acting crazy.

why the hell should people have to walk away and be the better man? Yea lets give the belligerent racist free reign while asking young men filled with testosterone to ignore some loud lunatic cursing and yelling racial **** at you.

just another thinly veiled racist thread to make black guys look bad.

the belligerent racist deserved to be put down. he's very lucky that's all that happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X