Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Movie Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the future would be my choice if it was in, loved beverly hills cop back in the day as well

Comment

Diehard.

There's 3 of them it's a trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        The Vengeance Trilogy (Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, Oldboy, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance). It has no weak entries unlike everything listed.
        Hell yeah! I know the Oodboy is the most famous film from the trilogy and prehaps probably the best, but Lady vengeance was suprisingly great, to me it is on the same level as oldboy, I really loved it! Mr vengeance was very good, but not on the same level as the other two.

Anyone of you saw Handmaiden? It's the greatest recent korean movie, done by the same guy who did the vengeance trilogy. It's amazing, also there's a ton of lesbian sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I would just go back to the 80s and grow out my mullet. And I'd play hit songs I learned on guitar and claim them as my own. Become rockstar famous and filthy rich. And of course make bets on sporting events, Biff style. $$$$$$$$$$$$

create trends and sites/apps.........financially reap benefits left and right....all the while scoring that lea thompson type poon

Comment

I picked LOTR from that list as Godfather 3 was meh, just like Return of the Jedi was meh. My actual pick is the Dollar's trilogy - do your research dude!

Comment

Working...
            X