Die Hard
    Rocky
    Hannibal Lector
    X-Men
    Paranormal Activity
    Oceans
    Mad Max

Comment

Where is Toy story? For me it's Toy story.

Comment

The Dark Knight trilogy was pretty good.

Comment

Lord of the rings, followed closely by Star Wars then Indiana Jones.

Comment

the first two star wars movies, and the first two godfathers.

they couldn't set out to do anything in greater contrast to the other, but they're classics.

the third movies in both series are forgettable. the third star wars [return of the jedi] is at least watchable. you get princess leia in a two piece, lando's swag, solo's king swag, big chewie holding it down in the ****pit of starships, etc.

i haven't sat through the third godfather in 10 + years. it's just not a good movie.

Comment

Godfather trilogy wins this
              3rd one is lesser, but not as bad as people make it out to be
              Star Wars for nostalgic reasons, but those don't hold up as well as GF

Comment

Godfather is obvious choice but Kieslowski's three colors trilogy was great also. Hangover? Come on

Comment

lol at hangover, matrix and LOTR?

LOTR is so ghey.

Its Godfather series then the sergio leone clint eastwood trilogy.

Comment

I picked Godfather even though I wasn't thrilled with part 3. Parts 1 and 2 are Epics.

Comment

I went with "Indy, cova ya hahhht!!" Temple of Doom and Last Crusade never get old.

Now, the Godfather seems like the obvious choice, but while I loved the first one, two and three just sit that well with me and not to mention, they're all very slow dramas. Indy is like constant action and way more fun for repeated viewings. And if I don't like to watch it over and over, it doesn't rank very high for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X