Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Play Any Instrument?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played guitar for almost 10 years, but I'm terrible because I only played seriously for the the first two years. Then I more or less quit and only picked it up every once in a while.

Here's a random thing I recorded 3 years ago.

I started practicing again lately so hopefully I don't quit again. I used to really enjoy it.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 04-12-2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      I played guitar for almost 10 years, but I'm terrible because I only played seriously for the the first two years. Then I more or less quit and only picked it up every once in a while.

I started practicing again lately so hopefully I don't quit again. I used to really enjoy it.

we all know you're gabe montoya. nice try, though.

Comment

Reggae keyboards!

Comment

i play the guitar when not nusy with my meat flute

Comment

buckethead is one of my favorite guitar players.

he takes a while to get going on this track, but it's the real deal. no name, of course
            Last edited by New England; 04-12-2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

I've recorded tis on a computer two years ago after not playing the guitar for like 10 years.

Comment

That's was awesome, man, but he's just too good to be you.

Comment

Working...
                X