Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever poked a girl that you considered physically bigger than you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever poked a girl that you considered physically bigger than you?

How was it?

That I 'considered' bigger than me? She's either bigger than me or she's not.

To answer the question, no I have not. There aren't many 6'4 women walking around.

Comment

I've harpooned a whale before, but she wasn't taller then me. Her **** were the weight of a small child. Fatties are grateful and are happy to please...anyone that's drilled a fatty will be able to testify I reckon

Comment

I've done both, fit and bigger and just bigger. Twas a nut, just like I've viewed every woman in my life except for the 2 I've loved.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          I've harpooned a whale before, but she wasn't taller then me. Her **** were the weight of a small child. Fatties are grateful and are happy to please...anyone that's drilled a fatty will be able to testify I reckon
          I feel for you.......

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I've done both, fit and bigger and just bigger. Twas a nut, just like I've viewed every woman in my life except for the 2 I've loved.
          How big are we talking?

Did she dominate you?

Comment

Once when very drunk and past the point of no return. I have to admit though...she was quite comfortable to lie on. It was like fucking a water bed with a built in vagina.

Comment

Never bigger then me, that would be way too big since im 6'3 215 pounds. Biggest one was 175 but she had a huge ass and the biggest lips :wank:

Comment

Never had a girl physically bigger than me

i'm pretty big

Comment

I took one for the team plenty of times.

Comment

f#ck no. i easily weigh 230 lbs right now. maybe 240.

i am not bringing home a 250 lb woman. she would hardly fit in my impreza.

i have, however, indulged in women who are taller than i am. it's tremendous. the last girl i banged was no more than half an inch shorter than i was. she was probably 5'8". i like the tall ones. i like them all, actually, save the fatties and uggs.

Comment

Working...
                    X