Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a man threatened to suck my dick, I'd turn and run as fast as I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      If a man threatened to suck my dick, I'd turn and run as fast as I can.
      "I'm gonna suck your dick so hard faggot"

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        If a man threatened to suck my dick, I'd turn and run as fast as I can.
        PB32 must have you shook

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          I might have a shag next week.

I've got this woman I occasionally service (sidepiece, Fat Yanks).

tbh, she gets right on my nerves. She's the kind of woman you want to suck your dick just so she'll stfu for five minutes. Even then she pops his head out just to say a few words, the ****.

Then come the recriminations, the "I won't be your **** buddy" (even though I do tap it at irregular intervals, the abuse via private messages on Facebook, the drunken consolidations.

She's a pain in the arse tbh. The worst thing is, she's about 44, which isn't old for me, but she kind of looks it. I'm only a year younger, but I still look baby faced, so I feel like I'm out with my mum.

She's got nice **** though.

But no cock.

Right. So, instead of jacking himself off to pics of girls young enough to be his daughter, this sad asshole has gotten himself legit laid? And yet we're supposed to believe that:

* He's actually "annoyed" by the woman involved? Surely he means "grateful", as he spends the two minutes he's on the job apologising, before crying in her arms and beginning forgiveness?

* He actually does this as a "fuck buddy" situation? Sorry, does it actually count as a "fuck buddy" if you need to produce your credit card before you get to screw her?

Anorak, what I really don't understand is how you get time to develop this on-off relationship with a "fuck buddy" when you seem to spend your entire life logged onto the internet spouting attention-seeking bullshit? Your entire existence is a mid-life crisis cum cry for help, and yet somehow you've got a "sidepiece" that you're tapping?

Why don't you just do us all a favour... get yourself a life, and stop being such a bullshitting prick?

Comment

• I actually cracked up hard while reading that

Comment

• I'm still laughing pretty hard

I should log off to leave the night on a good note.

Comment

• my god Annie got no equal

Comment

Right. So, instead of jacking himself off to pics of girls young enough to be his daughter, this sad asshole has gotten himself legit laid? And yet we're supposed to believe that:

* He's actually "annoyed" by the woman involved? Surely he means "grateful", as he spends the two minutes he's on the job apologising, before crying in her arms and beginning forgiveness?

* He actually does this as a "fuck buddy" situation? Sorry, does it actually count as a "fuck buddy" if you need to produce your credit card before you get to screw her?

Anorak, what I really don't understand is how you get time to develop this on-off relationship with a "fuck buddy" when you seem to spend your entire life logged onto the internet spouting attention-seeking bullshit? Your entire existence is a mid-life crisis cum cry for help, and yet somehow you've got a "sidepiece" that you're tapping?

Why don't you just do us all a favour... get yourself a life, and stop being such a bullshitting prick?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    in reality I grew up in a rough neighborhood and just hate all thugs and drug dealers regardless of race, my family are mostly thugs and drug dealers, too. I only live away from NYC where I grew up to stay away from all of them. Idgaf. I do admit I miss my childhood friends though, and they are doing well, I wouldn't say they are thugs at all, my circle. A few are NYPD and graduated college. 4 of them are NYPD now, another is Columbus PD in Ohio, that's my best friend. That's my life story, thank you.
                    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    And then you know how you got another group of friends in your neighborhood, the one's not in your direct circle. Yeah, those guys are in Rikers Island. But we all grew up together, it's just half of us decided to take a different route, the other half stayed went on with the drug and fighting stuff, stabbing, beating people up, robbing. These were all Hispanics

Holy shit, folks, we (literally) dodged a bullet there, it seems. In a parallel universe somewhere, Kev took the wrong path and became a gun-toting, fist--fighting murdering bad ass, chopping up punks and "choking bitches". Only his resolve kept him out of a maximum security prison and stopped his destiny as the leader of a 1000 strong gang that would make the Blood and Crips look like a bunch of pussies.

Thank God we live in this universe... one where Kev's a 110lb raving faggot who stinks of stale piss and can only act tough if he's got an active internet connection.

It's fine bullshit, folks... but is it the bullshit of the week?

Comment

Holy shit, folks, we (literally) dodged a bullet there, it seems. In a parallel universe somewhere, Kev took the wrong path and became a gun-toting, fist--fighting murdering bad ass, chopping up punks and "choking bitches". Only his resolve kept him out of a maximum security prison and stopped his destiny as the leader of a 1000 strong gang that would make the Blood and Crips look like a bunch of pussies.

Thank God we live in this universe... one where Kev's a 110lb raving faggot who stinks of stale piss and can only act tough if he's got an active internet connection.

It's fine bullshit, folks... but is it the bullshit of the week?
                      Oh ffs, come on. I mean I admit I was due for one, I was wondering when you were gonna get me in the hall of shame

I have never been a thug doe. I stayed away from them.

Comment

Working...
                      X