No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I don't, I have no idea what it's like in "tha hood".

Someone told me your gang were called The Mucho Putas, can you confirm whether or not that's true?
    its all fun and games, no hurt no foul.

I knew when I wrote that I would bring out the trolls who cant believe it. Its is what it is, I bet they be a few people who can relate and majority who cant, hence your motivation to create this thread to seek out the majority so you guys can have your LOL's.

Continue, Enjoy.

Comment

Gracias, Amigo.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I literally just saw that post in the street fight thread.

All I can really say is....

Just wait for it : Pretty soon you're going to be greeted by a long line of abjectly piteous e-thugs telling you that you don't know how tough their hood is, what they've been through, and a multitude of other overly used cliches in an attempt to justify their internet pseudo personas.

Shortly thereafter they'll accuse you of being a virgin who spends all of his time on the internet and is therefore out of touch with the daily realities of "hood life" due to the fact that you live in your mother's basement.
        Don't mess wit me man, I in da HOOD! I seen Clockers like FIVE TIMES fo real.

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        ^^^^

The only thing that could potentially ruin this thread is if these dipshit's come in here to defend themselves.
        Ruin... or make better!

I just found out that the word "wiggers" is censored!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Don't mess wit me man, I in da HOOD! I seen Clockers like FIVE TIMES fo real.

[img]http://www.deadrebelsociety.com/******s.jpg[/img]

Ruin... or make better!
          To be so smart, learn how to "insert an image" before trying the pwn. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            To be so smart, learn how to "insert an image" before trying the pwn. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              I see the image no worries. Just sayin

Comment

Man, this boxinggenius guy is just throwing bombs at everybody, isn't he?

He's like an even less effective version of Kim Jong-Un.

Comment

to those of you wanking over miss piggy...

f@ck you!

Comment

Is nobody safe!?

Comment

BoxingGenius.

How clever. Before signing up he probably thought to himself, "what would be the most badass name that signifies my intelligence and commands presence. Oh I got it; 'BoxingGenius'. 'Boxing' because it's a Boxing forum and 'Genius'." It doesn't get bigger than Genius.

It's the equivalent of one of those teenage chatroom's cliche 'XoXo2Hot2handleXoXo' handles.

Comment

Working...
                      X