No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    BG27, since when have me and you had a issue? You never struck me as the sensitive type to take me hollin at another poster cause I aint seen them in a while as a indirect shot. I dont do indirect shots. I say whatever it is I have on my mind cause thats how I've been bred. I been the same since I touched down on here, and cant change cause I know no other way to be.

So your ire needs not be directed to me, as I have no dog in the race in this thread other than observing and hollin at folks I aint seen in a while. You coulda VM'd me if you thought there was an issue, rather than hi-sidin on me callin a non-existant issue. THATS what I woulda expected from a homie.
    Yes, I took you publicly greening a dude that just told me to fcuk off as an indirect shot, yes.

I try not to play the indirect game so I just wanted to make sure you weren't completely down with the Village People, as I thought of you as maybe being better than that.

But if you say it's cool, it's cool; no harm no foul bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Miss Piggy stands for Squeal, not Boss Lady.

Anywho, am I sensing indirect shots from Chief???

Bruh, I've never had a problem with you but if you have something you need to get off your chest, please speak and let's talk this thang out
      oh, I take back what i said then.

i'm just very sensitive when it comes to the real miss piggy because annie said some boxingscene folks wank over her.

imma street fighter ppl's asses around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Yes, I took you publicly greening a dude that just told me to fcuk off as an indirect shot, yes.

I try not to play the indirect game so I just wanted to make sure you weren't completely down with the Village People, as I thought of you as maybe being better than that.

But if you say it's cool, it's cool; no harm no foul bruh.
        The beef in this thread is none of mines, and I deem you capable of handling yourself when you get into squabbles. Frogz has been a friend of mine for a long time, so I preceive this as two friends of mine(in this case multiple friends of mine)squabbin, which I have no part in other than observing, as I havent been accosted. I assume ya'll will fight through it, and then we'll all have drinks bout the shiet and laugh. Im a dude BG27, I aint no chick, your beef dont have to be mine when it's involving friends. If its some hoeass dude up outside my circle than yea, Im smashin. But if not, shiet, ya potna's chillin. Thats how Chief do bruh. No harm, No foul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
          chiefz!!!

i'm doing well and excited that winter is over on my side of the pond.

it's always good to see your name pop up with a post, for some reason it kinda feels like home.

how you been?

btw, I can't return the favor. was told i have to spread it around first.
          Chillin like a villian Frogz mah homie. Workin like a dog, so I bealy get a chance to chop it up on here anymore, but if I see the Frogz done posted I gotta hit you up my good man. Its good to here you and yours been well my friend. And down here in Texas it seems like winter done came and went. Its like 72 here right now, and lovely.

Comment

Chillin like a villian Frogz mah homie. Workin like a dog, so I bealy get a chance to chop it up on here anymore, but if I see the Frogz done posted I gotta hit you up my good man. Its good to here you and yours been well my friend. And down here in Texas it seems like winter done came and went. Its like 72 here right now, and lovely.
            72? damn.

wish it was 72 here but it's coming.

Comment

• Me and Chief about to start beefin' if he don't come get these Canelo tickets before I sell them hoez for $300 a piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                Me and Chief about to start beefin' if he don't come get these Canelo tickets before I sell them hoez for $300 a piece.
                Where you gon be at this weekend? The one time I pay attention to my phone you dont hit ya potna. Just make sho they dont move our seats if they expand the Dome.

Comment

Where you gon be at this weekend? The one time I pay attention to my phone you dont hit ya potna. Just make sho they dont move our seats if they expand the Dome.
                  I'll be around the gym but I might go to Converse this weekend. I wanna hit up The Ticket though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Squeal looks like Jared Lee Loughner. In no way does he share any other similarity.
                    only because I have the same hair!

Comment

• Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                      I'll be around the gym but I might go to Converse this weekend. I wanna hit up The Ticket though.
                      Hit me up tomorrow, and let me know what you gon do mah homie. Imma be hangin wit Mrs. Chief, she was talkin sumbout goin to ATX for the day. But we should be back in the evening some time if we go. The Ticket do sound good bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X