• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i demand a sticky for this thread, brilliant anny

Comment

• i demand more. LMAOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        There was a thread which is deleted now where x3_bazooka_x3 was super bad ass! Such a bad ass he challenged to fight me at a mall in Seattle... only it would be against his brother not him
        Was his name 'Wladimir', by any chance?

Comment

• So after my ferocious beating, I was forced to file a police report

They hit me so quick and fast, I couldn't see who was who or what was what. So I went down to the police station to file a complaint. They made me pick from this photo lineup:

I told the police "Now, excuse me if my memory isn't as accurate as it once was; I mean these flamers brought the thunder. But from what I can remember, the "butt ring leader" was this guy named Annie; I believe he's the black guy in the middle in the photo above... He told me how much he wanted to suck Haye's balls right before he snuffed me.... I told the cop, I know Annie isn't the most masculine name, but that's all I remember hearing as bombs were dropped on me

Then, from what I can remember, it felt like 10 flammers just bum-rushed me all at once. I believe Cupocity was the gay biker in the leather outfit. Led is the gay Indian and I think that Alt Felix Sturm was the construction worker"

Somehow, I remember Miss Piggy giggling and trying to tickle my booty while I was on the ground trying to cover up from getting stomped.

Any who, after I finished pointing out all the e-jumpers, I then identified the name of their gang as "El Heat" (the heat is for flammers); you guys won't believe who came walking out from behind the mirrored glass window in the interview room that you see in the movies all the time.

{Drum Roll}

I'm fcuked now

Comment

• leave miss piggy out of this f@cker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              leave miss piggy out of this f@cker.
              Take these Greenz and pipe down Frogz. How the hell you been Frogz mah homie? Long time no see you ****er you.

Comment

• Miss Piggy stands for Squeal, not Boss Lady.

Anywho, am I sensing indirect shots from Chief???

Bruh, I've never had a problem with you but if you have something you need to get off your chest, please speak and let's talk this thang out

Comment

• I'm like the U.S....

If you're not with me, you must be against me....

So all challengers or anyone feeling some type of way, please step up to the batters plate and let's get this thang figured out

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Miss Piggy stands for Squeal, not Boss Lady.

Anywho, am I sensing indirect shots from Chief???

Bruh, I've never had a problem with you but if you have something you need to get off your chest, please speak and let's talk this thang out
                    BG27, since when have me and you had a issue? You never struck me as the sensitive type to take me hollin at another poster cause I aint seen them in a while as a indirect shot. I dont do indirect shots. I say whatever it is I have on my mind cause thats how I've been bred. I been the same since I touched down on here, and cant change cause I know no other way to be.

So your ire needs not be directed to me, as I have no dog in the race in this thread other than observing and hollin at folks I aint seen in a while. You coulda VM'd me if you thought there was an issue, rather than hi-sidin on me callin a non-existant issue. THATS what I woulda expected from a homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Take these Greenz and pipe down Frogz. How the hell you been Frogz mah homie? Long time no see you ****er you.
                      chiefz!!!

i'm doing well and excited that winter is over on my side of the pond.

it's always good to see your name pop up with a post, for some reason it kinda feels like home.

how you been?

btw, I can't return the favor. was told i have to spread it around first.

Comment

Working...
                      X