No announcement yet.

(video) Louisville's Kevin Ware Terrible Leg Injury HD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
    I want to see the video but i just can't seem to bring myself to watch it after seeing the pic. I'm gonna have nightmares about that lol
    Actually the video is worst than the picture

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Actually the video is worst than the picture
      Thats basically why i can't bring myself to watch the video i felt like it would be worse

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        Can this kid ever play basketball again? How long does that take to heal?
        That depends. It was lower down the leg so that is good. Mine was up near the knee and shards actually tore up the knee joint itself.

He will need a metal plate like mine. His main worry is infection at this point. The exit wound of the bone took about 6 months to heal, it would reopen and drain all the time as my body would reject shards of bone and other impurities etc that they missed. You will see the surgeries scar on the front of my leg and the "hole scar" on this inside.

Comment

He shattered his leg in 2 spots, up around the knee and the area where the bone is sticking out. He looked so calm after a couple mins, i can only imagine the pain he was in

Comment

Thats basically why i can't bring myself to watch the video i felt like it would be worse
            watch it holding your favorite teddy bear just in case you need to hug something

that's how I watched ESPN this morning

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              watch it holding your favorite teddy bear just in case you need to hug something

that's how I watched ESPN this morning
              Lol maybe a baggy to catch my lunch if it comes back up

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                He shattered his leg in 2 spots, up around the knee and the area where the bone is sticking out. He looked so calm after a couple mins, i can only imagine the pain he was in
                If it also broke up around his knee, he may never have a good working knee again. I know by experience.

Comment

Lol maybe a baggy to catch my lunch if it comes back up
                  that's a better idea

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    That depends. It was lower down the leg so that is good. Mine was up near the knee and shards actually tore up the knee joint itself.

He will need a metal plate like mine. His main worry is infection at this point. The exit wound of the bone took about 6 months to heal, it would reopen and drain all the time as my body would reject shards of bone and other impurities etc that they missed. You will see the surgeries scar on the front of my leg and the "hole scar" on this inside.

Wow, I guess it's safe to say his basketball career is done. Hopefully he majored in business or something similar, he's gonna need a desk job.

Does that metal plate bother you on a daily or is it just something you get used to?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      He had to have some type of hair line fracture already there for that bone to snap like that

Comment

Working...
                      X