Collapse
No announcement yet.

I miss this site,i love it and i want to be welcomed back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get him back, everybody makes mistakes. He clearly regrets.

Comment

I dont think you have learned anything, Larry. I bet that you will still be sucking floyds/broner's balls and making threads like 'Why does my finger smell when I touch my girls starfish' etc. within 2 weeks. Floyd is fighting in a month, you will be in full ****** mode by then like none of this ever happened.

Comment

This site isn't as good w out OG Larry X. Bring L back to da hood ban stick!!!

Comment

I'm still shocked that Larry G didn't follow through with his plans to murder 50 cent.I totally expected to wake up to the news that some crazed Mayweather supporter had raped and killed 50 cent after he dissed Floyd.

Comment

Free LarryX!!

Comment

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."

this also applies to larry! bring him back , we all change one day.

Comment

please ban his alt...it's in clear violation of the rules

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull puppy View Post
                  I messed up,im sorry i want to come back,all i want to do is be able to post,i did not mean what i posted and im sorry,damn just give me my account back..you want to break me down ok..this is Larryx can i please have my main account back??i loved tonight and enjoyed the fight,i love the people here and just want to be able to post here in peace without being held for the bull**** i posted int he past..please let me back i miss this place
                  Weren't you praising ESB on twitter when you were banned from here, saying that it was the best boxing website on the net, why not go over there and post.

Nice avi pic, five white puppies trying to stay away from the black one..

Comment

I'm not a mod, but I'd welcome you back Larry and commend you on your commitment to your family and trying to do the right thing.

I'm fairly sure you weren't born with a silver spoon and it's not always easy to stay on the right path.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 03-31-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                      Weren't you praising ESB on twitter when you were banned from here, saying that it was the best boxing website on the net, why not go over there and post.

Nice avi pic, five white puppies trying to stay away from the black one..
                      If this did happen, that's terrible I can't advocate someone saying e****tyb is better then boxing scene.

Say it ain't so larry!

Comment

Working...
                      X