No announcement yet.

Would you move in with a girl if you got a GF scenario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you move in with a girl if you got a GF scenario

Say the rent is 20 dollars cheaper then your current place where you have no kitchen and its above a bar/grill with spider problems and sharing a bathroom with 4 other rooms. If you move in with this girl its a 2 bedroom with a kitchen. Shes the daughter of this Rican lady I work with whose like a motherfigure. But you already have a girl who's now pissed at you for even mentioning the idea.

What would you do?

o and you been with this girl for 5 months and you'd only be living with your work friends daughter for a weeks til summer time when you find a job where your girlfriend lives and move in with your gf and her college roommate.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yes. Quality of life man. If that girl is anywhere remotely fu ckable your girl is gonna have a problem though... Hell..you might end up messing around.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos
        Yes. Quality of life man. If that girl is anywhere remotely fu ckable your girl is gonna have a problem though... Hell..you might end up messing around.
        The girl is your age looks exactly like her mother who is a pretty fine skinny 40 year old woman.

Comment

Your girlfriend is a black girl with some weight but your a fatass ma and these ricans are lacking anyways

Comment

Your girlfriend doesn't live with you, right? Where does she stay, her parents?

If she ain't trying to move in with you or you're not in that stage of a relationship, she doesn't really have room to hate.

Saying that, if you move in with a pretty girl, your ass is going to be single soon. Not saying she's going to break up with you, I'm saying **** is going to get real ugly real fast.

Comment

Sounds alright, go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf
                Your girlfriend doesn't live with you, right? Where does she stay, her parents?

If she ain't trying to move in with you or you're not in that stage of a relationship, she doesn't really have room to hate.

Saying that, if you move in with a pretty girl, your ass is going to be single soon. Not saying she's going to break up with you, I'm saying **** is going to get real ugly real fast.
                Shes in college and stays at an apartment there. This would only be for a few weeks til summer when her lease runs up and me, her and her college roommate get a place.

Its only been 5months. Its a tough call IMO. Its getting serious but not long enough to be bossed around that's for damn sure.

Comment

That's her insecurities, she has to deal with it, meanwhile you deal with living in a **** hole

Tell her to listen to herself, she wants you to keep living like crap to make herself feel more secure. I would tell her I'm doing it and if she's feels so strongly about it, then we have serious trust problems.

She will feel like she needs to give you sex and bj's every time she sees you...trust me it will work it for the best if you move in with the other chick as you might rail her too

Comment

You're trying to temporarily improve your living situation significantly and she's worried about the roommate. I could understand her not being completely thrilled about the idea, but it's pretty telling that only 5 month into a relationship that she is showing that kind of insecurity/control issue.

I would reassess the entire relationship if the girl can't trust you enough to live with a girl for a little while before you move in the the GF.

IF you do go through with it, based on the assumptions I'm making about the type of person your GF is, you're probably going to hear about it for a looong time, with her asking you "did you guys ****" among other things.

You also have to ask yourself how would you feel if it was HER moving in with a pretty much strange man for a while. Would you have the same concerns, would you trust her?

Always do what is best for YOU.

Comment

Working...
                    X