No announcement yet.

**** MD search results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I read that New Jersey is the principal state for "Puerto Rican Tranny ****" searches.
    Focking Jerseyricans!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

There's a company that shows search results in states, and countries when it comes to what **** people are searching for and looking at. The hypocrisy is astounding...

In Iran, they have the highest number of searches for GAY ****....hahaha in such a religious country who is so anti gay.

Kenya the same thing where ****sexuality is punishable by death.

In the Bible Belt here in the U.S, interracial **** is king. Hmmm, I guess all those white supremacists and god fearing people do like a little chocolate in their milk once in a while.

Libya is the same in gay **** searches.
      The gays that live in Iran or Nigeria cannot go out to a gay club, or express themselves openly, however in the case of the internet it is secret, and I am sure only the more educated and wealthy people are the ones with internet in those countries. Actually none of this data is surprising, but I guess to you you think you discovered a new planet or something.

Oh and by the way, Utah is the leader in **** viewing in America per capita. The mormons love their ****!

Kentucky is the leader in gay ****.

Yup, religion works folks, god hates fa6s and you can see it in these results.

What exactly makes you think it is the religious people searching this stuff? In the most likely scenario the majority of people viewing gay **** are not religious, but are living among religious people where ****sexuality is strongly looked down upon so they do it in secret. Of course religious people being gay is not unheard of as they are still human, but the way you want to paint this whole event screams of your ridiculous bias.

Comment

sara jay was hangin out in our group at a club last night.

man i didnt wanna touch her.

i was like "you look familiar". shes like "yup"

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          sara jay was hangin out in our group at a club last night.

man i didnt wanna touch her.

i was like "you look familiar". shes like "yup"
          I've been staring at your sig for the past 10 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I've been staring at your sig for the past 10 minutes
            shes sexy as hell.

gets me in the mood everytime to call a beezy over.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              So we're to believe that this pinche maricón Cuauhtéputo just accidentally happened upon this video about gay pron?
              I like the Young Turks. Don't be mad if they busted you Jeffy, it's ok to like gay **** or giant black c0ck in the privacy of you're own home.

[QUOTE]
              Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              The gays that live in Iran or Nigeria cannot go out to a gay club, or express themselves openly, however in the case of the internet it is secret, and I am sure only the more educated and wealthy people are the ones with internet in those countries. Actually none of this data is surprising, but I guess to you you think you discovered a new planet or something.
              If you look at the numbers, it much more than just the gay people in those countries. I didn't discover a new planet, just identified the most ****phobic countries as liking gay **** the most....hahahaha

What exactly makes you think it is the religious people searching this stuff? In the most likely scenario the majority of people viewing gay **** are not religious, but are living among religious people where ****sexuality is strongly looked down upon so they do it in secret. Of course religious people being gay is not unheard of as they are still human, but the way you want to paint this whole event screams of your ridiculous bias.
              Well because those countries are very religious, Iran being a theocracy. Like I said, it's not just the gay people viewing gay ****, the numbers don't support that.

We know that when you repress people, they act out even more. It's like telling a child no all the time, they will rebel. Ever heard of preachers kids? Those are the worst, they are biggest trouble makers and biggest sluts.

Bottom line is, the more religious or moral people claim to be, it seems those are the one's doing the dirtiest things.
              Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 04-01-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X