Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In a way, boxing is the least manly sport of all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a way, boxing is the least manly sport of all.

People will think of it as the most manly due to whole combat aspect of taking punches and beating the other guy down. However, technically, it's the least manly.

Boxing leads to brain damage which leads to less testosterone production. Testosterone is manly and they lose it.

Boxers also advocate not lifting heavy weights and not packing on muscle. Strength and muscularity are manly.

Discuss.

Well, that's getting really technical. Like to the point that it's just reaching.

Comment

Originally posted by karategan View Post
      People will think of it as the most manly due to whole combat aspect of taking punches and beating the other guy down. However, technically, it's the least manly.

Boxing leads to brain damage which leads to less testosterone production. Testosterone is manly and they lose it.

Boxers also advocate not lifting heavy weights and not packing on muscle. Strength and muscularity are manly.

Discuss.

Comment

Discuss.
        I wish I was in the same room as you. Id smash your face into your computer monitor...

Comment

A skinny boxer without bulging muscles is 10x as manly as some guy in the gym lifting heavy weights for show.

The training required in boxing is rivaled by Navy Seals/Green Berets/Rangers. The most manly soldiers on his planet.

Comment

I feel like you should be banned for this post. I feel dumber from reading this thanks

Comment

All these poor boxers have testosterone issues and need synthetic stuff to make up for it. Maybe you're right.

Comment

I think Roy Jones said it best in the bradley fight.

"The reason we fight is because we got too much heart"
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-27-2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

In a way, boxing is the least manly sport of all.

Bro! What the hell are you talking about? Boxing is a very manly sport!!!

Comment

Basketball would be the least manly sport. Players crying about fouls and such. It only beats soccer because soccer at least takes some endurance to run for 90+ minutes.

Comment

Working...
                    X