No announcement yet.

7 dead bodies found seated on plastic chairs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    next time you see a Puerto Rican with nice eyebrows chasing you with a plastic chair in his hands you better run son!

I wont run, I'll just tell 'em I'm one of you're boys and hopefully they let me live. You're part of the Cotto Cartel right?

Comment

I saw this one the other day, Mexican cartel captured and beheaded a woman and posted the pictures on her own facebook page.

The terror of the drug came to Facebook, since a woman was attacked by unknown assailants, but was not enough, because criminals also joined the social network account of his victim.

In a Facebook profile under the name of Aleman Valdes Herrera Lucy, "The Silky" of Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, we observed a tragic story, being shown the attack on the owner of the account.

A group of unknown gunmen deprived of liberty to Lucy Herrera, then stripped and took several pictures which appeared gagged, then entered the Facebook of the young and changed the text of his information.

The criminals got into facebook pictures where you could see the girl gagged and being slaughtered in the profile picture showed the girl with duct tape on his face.

In the profile placed the following:
      I´m the whore of el Granjero ( the farmer) called La Sedosa (the silky). i was beheaded in june of 2012. this will hapend to the pigs who stick their noses into the territory of MM.
      Attention: THE DEAD SILKY
      Facebook removed the profile.

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
        First the middleast and now there, mankind takes a backward step.
        The scale of brutality of this kind of thing is far greater in Mexico than in the Middle East but just does not get the same kind of publicity.In fact many of the filmed chainsaw type killings that are aired by Middle Eastern factions for propaganda are dubbed over Mexican drug cartel filmed attrocaties.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
          The scale of brutality of this kind of thing is far greater in Mexico than in the Middle East but just does not get the same kind of publicity.In fact many of the filmed chainsaw type killings that are aired by Middle Eastern factions for propaganda are dubbed over Mexican drug cartel filmed attrocaties.
          I wouldn't say one is worse than the other because while Mexican cartels are doing horrible things like that, there are factions in Afghanistan and Iraq who are blowing up women and children.

Which is worse? I mean both are disgusting, one is just more personal and the other is mass killing by random selection.

One fueled by drugs and money, the other by a religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I wouldn't say one is worse than the other because while Mexican cartels are doing horrible things like that, there are factions in Afghanistan and Iraq who are blowing up women and children.

Which is worse? I mean both are disgusting, one is just more personal and the other is mass killing by random selection.

One fueled by drugs and money, the other by a religion.
            I did not say one was worse than the other. I said the scale of brutality was bigger in Mexico than the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
              I did not say one was worse than the other. I said the scale of brutality was bigger in Mexico than the Middle East.

The scale of brutality in Mexico is huge, the city of Juarez alone has had 6000 murders over the last 3 years. I'm not sure what the numbers are in the middle east.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                Crazy Puerto Ricans
                That's racist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  That's racist!!!

No it's not...............Hopefully Jose doesn't report me

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
                    First the middleast and now there, mankind takes a backward step.
                    riiiiiiight they should take a step forward like america

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                      The scale of brutality in Mexico is huge, the city of Juarez alone has had 6000 murders over the last 3 years. I'm not sure what the numbers are in the middle east.
                      I read in an article that there's been 70,000 drug related murders in the last 7 years in Mexico!! That's crazy, they just kill whoever they want and don't fear authority at all!

Comment

Working...
                      X