Collapse
No announcement yet.

How important is height for a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think I've stopped growing at 20.

Comment

It depends on where you live, white ans black chicks are definitely taller than latina and Asian women.

Here in San Antonio, TX it's FILLED with Mexicans, I'd say the average height of a Latina here is 5'1-5'4. I'm Mexican too however I'm a little over 6'0 with shoes, whenever I go into a grocery store I'm almost ALWAYS the tallest guy there. People think I'm a giant lol, most guys here are 5'5-5'8.

It feels weird when I go other places with more whites and blacks, I'm usually of average height.

Comment

Generally speaking, most women would prefer a man to be tall. How important it is all depends on the individual woman. Some wouldn't even consider dating a guy under 6'0, some don't care much at all.

Comment

I went to the pharmacy the other day, and there were several women around my height or slightly taller.

Comment

I got friends who are 5'7 who get mad b*tches but in general I think women prefer dudes who got a little height.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
              But I'm only 5'3, and I'm 20.
              Hopefully you are blessed with an 8/9" c0ck or an equally huge bank account or you best get buying stilts or get used to drilling dwarfs.

Get rich, the women will flock, most won't care how you look if they can smell money and an easy life

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                No chick I've ever met has been into short dudes.

Harsh, but true.
                You're a tall one too, ain't you?

Ever have a girl standing straight up and being able to give you brain?

Comment

5'11 over here

Feel sorry for brothers like MEAT and led*.

Visit the Wizard in Oz and ask him to make you taller. It'll happen one day.

Comment

Like I said, I would think I've stopped growing at 20.

Comment

i think as long as you're a little taller/bigger than the woman you should be ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X