No announcement yet.

Texas to build it's own version of Fort Knox and start hoarding Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    If you're in favor of replacing the Fed with the gold standard then sign me up. Just don't be surprised if the Texan that came up with this idea ends up having an "accident."
    Nah we don't need to end the Fed. We just need to take away their power and return them to what they were more like originally. Let the market set interest rates.

As for that Texas you mentioned, here is what I think of him:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=570934

Comment

I wanted to do the same, but looking at a gold bar is no fun, but I did buy a ounce gold bar, and 5 ounce of silver. still no fun to look at. but looks cool when people come over and see them **** laid out on your desk.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Capitalist View Post
        Now lets see you name drop Rothchild next to impress us.
        The Rothchilds are very impressive to be honest. And they stay low key.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Capitalist View Post
          Lets keep in mind that most of you Rockerfeller/Rothchild Federal Reserve tards don't want to abolish the Federal Reserve....but rather nationalize it and have the congress take over the printing presses; which is even worse. I rather have Ben Bernanke run it any day of the week than Nanci Pelosi and this idiot:

This is true. If anyone from Congress ran it, they'd probably let people borrow without interest.

Comment

A couple of fun facts for you.

1. The scene where the elite had their masked orgy in "Eyes Wide Shut" was filmed in a mansion belonging to the Rothschilds.

2. Stanley Kubrick died 4 days after screening the final print of that movie for Warner Brothers producers.
            Last edited by PinoyNation; 03-22-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
              A couple of fun facts for you.

1. The scene where the elite had their masked orgy in "Eyes Wide Shut" was filmed in a mansion belonging to the Rothschilds.

2. Stanley Kubrick died 4 days after screening the final print of that movie for Warner Brothers producers.
              That's kind of creepy but a bit off topic.

Comment

Didn't mean to derail the thread. But One_Capitalist was the one who first mentioned the Rothschilds. I just piggy backed off of his remark.

Comment

Working...
                X