Girls with long tongues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mobile_Suicide View Post

She looks good in this picture!

I wouldn't mind her licking my testicles!

Comment

I think that looks kind of creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        She looks good in this picture!

I wouldn't mind her licking my testicles!

if shes licking your testicles jose my man theres a good chance your getting rimmed at the same time

Comment

its bigger than my cack...

placid

Comment

Unless she is sticking it up your ass I don't see what the big deal is.. Now if you are a lezbo, then I can see the allure.
            But for girl to guy sex, a lick is a lick and it's all about the suck and deep throat and tongue don't mean jack in either case.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
              Unless she is sticking it up your ass I don't see what the big deal is.. Now if you are a lezbo, then I can see the allure.
              But for girl to guy sex, a lick is a lick and it's all about the suck and deep throat and tongue don't mean jack in either case.
              You ever got deepthroated and looked down and saw tongue on your ballsack? Yeah........you can't go wrong with that my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post

No girl has been able to deep throat me, this would be the next best thing. She could wrap her mouth round maybe 1/3 of my **** while using her reptilian tongue to tickle some of the rest of my shaft and maybe reach my balls.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
                  No girl has been able to deep throat me, this would be the next best thing. She could wrap her mouth round maybe 1/3 of my **** while using her reptilian tongue to tickle some of the rest of my shaft and maybe reach my balls.
                  that made me spit my vodka and juice out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
                    Lmfao boy you can paint a piucture with your words LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

"You look like a lizard, mang"
                      I literally .

Comment

Working...
                      X