Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powerful “Last Letter” To Bush And Cheney From Dying Iraq War Vet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the next major u.s. war will be in the near east or far east.

the most important resource on earth is oil.

now look at a map of the near east.

now look up where the world's oil reserves are.

you don't think a friendly, u.s. dependent iraq will be an asset?

you don't think u.s. bases in iraq will be an asset?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      your family is doing an important job and doing a great service to this country.

you accomplish nothing by demeaning the job they are doing and what they are fighting for.
      thanks ill make sure i pass the msg on , and i mean that. but how am i demeaning it when your the guy who said he was a moron for being misinformed , he would of been a naive teenager willing to protect his country , just under false intentions through no fault of his own.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
        thanks ill make sure i pass the msg on , and i mean that. but how am i demeaning it when your the guy who said he was a moron for being misinformed , he would of been a naive teenager willing to protect his country , just under false intentions through no fault of his own.
        because 9/11 wasn't why we went to iraq.

our main reason, at least publicly, was saddam dicking the un weapons inspectors around.

hence the WMD reason.

i don't know what saddam was thinking.

maybe he wanted to appear to have wmd to be a threat still.

or maybe he got ****y because france, russia, china gave him assurances of no u.n. action. (he made secret oil deals with them)

Comment

everyone knows we went to Iraq because of 9-11..

Comment

because 9/11 wasn't why we went to iraq.

our main reason, at least publicly, was saddam dicking the un weapons inspectors around.

hence the WMD reason.

i don't know what saddam was thinking.

maybe he wanted to appear to have wmd to be a threat still.

or maybe he got ****y because france, russia, china gave him assurances of no u.n. action. (he made secret oil deals with them)
            bush and blair are to blame thats all that went on are news stations here in the uk is how wmd was why they invaded , from my part i still blame blair for following a powerful country like the u.s , fair enough being alies but god damn the hole situation was deceitful to are troops and the u.s troops. i just don't like the idea of my fam being out there serving upon a lie

Comment

Everybody knows Cheney had the wrong intentions but the terrorism did need a kick in the pants. The world need to know it would not be bullied by fanatics.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                bush and blair are to blame thats all that went on are news stations here in the uk is how wmd was why they invaded , from my part i still blame blair for following a powerful country like the u.s , fair enough being alies but god damn the hole situation was deceitful to are troops and the u.s troops. i just don't like the idea of my fam being out there serving upon a lie
                before you blame the u.s. too much.....

best check which countries got large interests in iraqi oil fields after the invasion.

yes russia and china got a share to appease them.

but the rest?

look it up. look at the initials next to a lot of oil fields in iraq.

UK... FRA.... ITA.... NED....NOR.....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  everyone knows we went to Iraq because of 9-11..
                  iraq's fate was sealed the moment bush jr. took office.

EVERYONE else forgot.... that saddam tried to assasinate bush sr. in the mid 90's.... bush jr. didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
                    When someone signs up to join an army, they should know their jobs is not to question but to fight in whatever war they are told to. Why complain about a war they don't believe in when they signed up knowing that they had no choice in the matter?
                    Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    Many Mothers lost their sons, Wives lost their husbands, Children lost their fathers and this is what you have to say

you a piece of ****!
                    Nah, he is right. Why invoke the appeal to emotions fallacy on this?

Once you sign up, you're more or less their property. You forfeit all that 'free speech' and choice like you do at some other job. I have some relatives who looked to join, not so much about patriotism but opportunity ,whether it be a steady paycheck and aid in college, to possibly being stationed in Germany; where someone I know is having the time of his life and posting about it on Facebook.

But what if it's not Germany? After all, they're not taking in all these people just so they can get an education and go live overseas. This **** was pushed on me after High School, but even then I resisted. I had and have no interest in being used as cannon fodder, even if I was starving on the streets. If we're ever legitimately invaded by a foreign nation/enemy, I'm sure then I will have to pick up a firearm and fight whether I like it or not. Till' then people can spare me the knee-jerk hysteria about soldiers and their opinion in hindsight. You chose to serve out of self-interest, whether it be for the status/recognition of being a Vet and possibly a War hero, to advancement opportunities.

Comment

for ppl who think the war went badly.

look up how many u.s. troops die in peacetime car accidents yearly and compare it to iraq war deaths.

to those who think there was no reason to invade iraq.

look at a map and see where iraq is located and how our influence, bases will be of great benefit in the future.
                      I can understand your posts but the fact is, innocent lives were taken because of a false threat...

Yes like you said, this might be a good thing for America in the future...but wtf, to protect yourself your gonna kill thousands of innocent americans and iraqis....

They have no right to do that, they are just abusing their power...Sending in military like pawns to die for their own benefit and not even a 'current threat' but something that may or may not happen

Comment

Working...
                      X