No announcement yet.

2013 NCAA March Maddness Challenge 1 Trillion pts + discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    Time for the refs to take the game over for Kentucky like they did in their last two games.
    Are we watching two different games? This has been a pretty closely called game.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Are we watching two different games? This has been a pretty closely called game.
      It has. Im saying its time. Like the last two games. Especially Wichita State, where they shot like 20 free throws in under 5 minutes to end the game.

Comment

It has. Im saying its time. Like the last two games. Especially Wichita State, where they shot like 20 free throws in under 5 minutes to end the game.
        LOL. You know who didn't cry about officiating? Wichita State. Their coaches. Their players. Their fans. Only UK haters, and people who bet on Wichita.

UK shoots more foul shots than any team in the nation. At home and on the road. They aren't the darlings of the refs. They run a dribble drive offense that is designed to draw fouls or get open jumpers/lobs. It works.

Comment

• Incredible, he got him with the sucka special.

Comment

• Red, guess you're not gonna complain about those 3 steps he just took?

Comment

Red, guess you're not gonna complain about those 3 steps he just took?
              Kentucy has been taking 3 steps on the drive all night.

I could name 3 other phantom calls within the last 4 minutes.Just sayin.

Comment

LOL. You know who didn't cry about officiating? Wichita State. Their coaches. Their players. Their fans. Only UK haters, and people who bet on Wichita.

UK shoots more foul shots than any team in the nation. At home and on the road. They aren't the darlings of the refs. They run a dribble drive offense that is designed to draw fouls or get open jumpers/lobs. It works.
                20 shots in under 4 minutes is excessive, and I watched that game... Lotta **** calls.

Comment

Kentucy has been taking 3 steps on the drive all night.

I could name 3 other phantom calls within the last 4 minutes.Just sayin.
                  LOL. I figured you'd say something like that.

Comment

• Ohhhhhh shhhhhyyyyttttttt

Comment

• A lot of time left for the Badgers, here we go

Comment

Working...
                      X