2013 NCAA March Maddness Challenge 1 Trillion pts + discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohh, this gonna be a good game

Comment

• I was wondering why that announcer was sucking Kentucky's **** so hard. He praises every good thing with some little cute nickname for the players on Kentucky. Says good call for fouls on Kentucky. Says bad call for fouls on Wisoconsin.

Disgusting they chose to use this guy. Mute button. Why would they choose a kentucky guy to commentate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        I was wondering why that announcer was sucking Kentucky's **** so hard. He praises every good thing with some little cute nickname for the players on Kentucky. Says good call for fouls on Kentucky. Says bad call for fouls on Wisoconsin.

Disgusting they chose to use this guy. Mute button. Why would they choose a kentucky guy to commentate?
        I think there are multiple simulcasts and one dick sucks kentucky. TBS is the neutral one I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          I think there are multiple simulcasts and one dick sucks kentucky. TBS is the neutral one I think.
          I didn't even know it was TBS, TNT, and TruTV all at once

Comment

• Apparently they are suppose to be bias. Lame... How the fuck was anyone suppose to know that?

TNT-Kentucky
            TBS-Wisconsin
            TRUTV-Equal

Then fat ass Barkely goes and calls everyone an idiot for not knowing. Did anyone know? I don't think so cause Twitter was going crazy calling out the bias.

Comment

• Kentucky doing their thing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                Apparently they are suppose to be bias. Lame... How the fuck was anyone suppose to know that?

TNT-Kentucky
                TBS-Wisconsin
                TRUTV-Equal

Then fat ass Barkely goes and calls everyone an idiot for not knowing. Did anyone know? I don't think so cause Twitter was going crazy calling out the bias.
                TBS is neutral and TRU is Wisconsin

Comment

• There's "teamcasts", goofy. You're watching the UK channel, wondering why they're rooting for UK.

You're right, THEY must be the dumb ones.

Comment

• Time for the refs to take the game over for Kentucky like they did in their last two games.

Comment

• Kentucky is so good in the paint, can't believe they don't drive the ball every play.

Comment

Working...
                      X