You're Welcome ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're Welcome ...

Don't judge me

There could be an epilepsy dance vid go viral and the Crystal Palace cheerleaders would still jump on the bandwagon and parody it

They're like the kid at school who thinks they walk on water cos they follow every **** trend that comes about. Nah mate, you're just a ****.

Rant over.

Comment

Comment

The Harlem Shake is one of the most ridiculously annoying trends ever.

I was drunk at the diner on Sunday at like 4:30 in the morning and I was walking back from the restroom, I overhead some dumbass say "Let's do the Harlem Shake".

I felt like punching him.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

I was drunk at the diner on Sunday at like 4:30 in the morning and I was walking back from the restroom, I overhead some dumbass say "Let's do the Harlem Shake".

Comment

So in other words you punked out?

WUSSY

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              So in other words you punked out? WUSSY
              As I've gotten older, I've learned to restrain myself. I take comfort in the fact that he's a total douche and I'm not.

Perhaps you should grow up a bit yourself, Mr. Chudd.

Comment

Second only to TS?

Comment

Originally posted by Shameful View Post
                  Second only to TS?
                  Thing is she herself is not annoying, but rather the hype and foolishness that surrounds her, perpetuated by other posters.

And the Harlem Shake is way more annoying than the aforementioned.

Comment

As I've gotten older, I've learned to restrain myself. I take comfort in the fact that he's a total douche and I'm not.

Perhaps you should grow up a bit yourself, Mr. Chudd.
                    Heck no son, straight thuggin til I die. Like Tim Bradley

Comment

Working...
                    X