Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ravens just handed 49ers the 2014 Super Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joe falcco's greed will hurt more than any other off season move the ravens can make.

Comment

That's a blatant case of family discount lol.

Flacco's greed will cost the Ravens in the long run. They won't be albe to give Ed Reed his money. The spine of that defense will be gone and I think it'll hurt em.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
        That's a blatant case of family discount lol.

Flacco's greed will cost the Ravens in the long run. They won't be albe to give Ed Reed his money. The spine of that defense will be gone and I think it'll hurt em.
        I didn't realize just how many people they might not have. Ray retired. Boldin got traded. Ed Reed's probably gone, Paul Kruger is gone, one of their corners is gone. They are losing a lot.

Comment

Out of all the teams that would trade Boldin for a 1st round pick they choose the Niners? Makes no ****ing sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Out of all the teams that would trade Boldin for a 1st round pick they choose the Niners? Makes no ****ing sense.
            Makes sense to me

Comment

Obviously way too early to even consider such a thing.

But am I happy that the 49ers acquired Boldin while only giving away a 6th round pick?

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 03-12-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Just keeping it in the family. John's got his ring, and he'd rather see Jim succeed and benefit from Bolden than anybody else.

They only gave up a 6th round pick for him. Looks like Ed Reed might be going there too. Family discount.

Comment

Not so fast...the SB is not won in March.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Not so fast...the SB is not won in March.
                    We are not friends again. Ever.

You and Nat can suck on my harry old ballz.

Comment

Nice going Ravens, but at least the Chiefs got Alex Smith, Super Bowl here we come.

Comment

Working...
                      X