No announcement yet.

16 year old girl stabbed to death on bus to school :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    That's my opinion why can't a bus driver protect himself and his passengers just in case some crazy guy wants to come in his bus and murder someone but let's not make this thread another discussion on firearms a young girl is dead and a family has lost a child

My condolences to her parents
    The bus driver would've been helpless. There could have been 100 guns on the bus and nothing would have happened.

He most likely walked up the aisle, hands in pockets, pulled out a knife and stabbed repeatedly in the neck. It's over in under 10 seconds and there's nothing anyone can do.

This is only made worse by the commotion on a school bus which makes it difficult for the bus driver to realise when someone really does need help and it's not just people having a barmy.

That being said RIP, I predict it was over a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Not being funny but i'm not surprised

School busses are a ****ing nightmare, When i used to get my bus to school we had 11 year olds smoking, we had fighting, drinking, one time someone kicked one of the windows out and it smashed all over the motorway at 70mph, ****ing fire alarm getting sent off, eggs and bags of flour getting chucked about, it was like a lunatic asylum.

Anything goes on the school bus
      Was it really a school bus? It says on bus to school, but not school bus. Otherwise if it was a school bus then it should be extremely easy to catch the guy who stabbed her, since he will be immediately known by by some one else in the school bus. It was probably a regular bus like the MTA here in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        The bus driver would've been helpless. There could have been 100 guns on the bus and nothing would have happened.

He most likely walked up the aisle, hands in pockets, pulled out a knife and stabbed repeatedly in the neck. It's over in under 10 seconds and there's nothing anyone can do.

This is only made worse by the commotion on a school bus which makes it difficult for the bus driver to realise when someone really does need help and it's not just people having a barmy.

That being said RIP, I predict it was over a relationship.
        So three posters say it was a school bus, so it was a school bus then? That is crazy. What is a guy who is possibly in his early 20s doing in the same school bus as a 16 year old girl in the first place?

Comment

According to the news, it says National Express West Midlands bus in Birmingham. Google shows these buses:

Are these school buses?

Thought school buses were yellow every where. That looks more like a public bus. Like MTA buses, students use them too, but it is also available to any one else who pays the fare. Are you guys sure it was a school bus or you're assuming it was?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            According to the news, it says National Express West Midlands bus in Birmingham. Google shows these buses:

Are these school buses?

Thought school buses were yellow every where. That looks more like a public bus. Like MTA buses, students use them too, but it is also available to any one else who pays the fare. Are you guys sure it was a school bus or you're assuming it was?
            We don't have yellow school buses here, or they aren't a big thing. It could have been a public bus that was contracted to be used for students/schools which is pretty common. Or just a usual public transport bus

Nothing stopping a guy just running onto the bus when it has stopped, stabbing the poor lass and running away. I'm not really sure what happened, but it's sickening and pathetic really.

We should kill animals like this, or at least subject them to testing of some sort, noone else wants them.

Comment

All jokes aside but maybe if the bus driver and/or someone else was concealing a legal firearm just maybe things would of turned out different

BRB firing a gun on a crowded bus full of people

This idea is unbelievably stupid. You can spend hours at a firing range but if you have no live fire experience, you and your gun will be useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Not being funny but i'm not surprised

School busses are a ****ing nightmare, When i used to get my bus to school we had 11 year olds smoking, we had fighting, drinking, one time someone kicked one of the windows out and it smashed all over the motorway at 70mph, ****ing fire alarm getting sent off, eggs and bags of flour getting chucked about, it was like a lunatic asylum.

Anything goes on the school bus
                Truth ^

I believe Prince Naseem was first scouted on a school bus beating the fcuk out of everyone.

All jokes aside but maybe if the bus driver and/or someone else was concealing a legal firearm just maybe things would of turned out different

May she Rest in Peace
                Afaik the girl went up the steps to the top tier of the bus so I doubt he
                would have made it.

Anyway, a lot of bus drivers are d1ckheads, the last thing I'd want them to have is a gun.

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Yup, it's the same here. There were guns on the bus everyday on my bus to go to school in North Tulsa. One day my buddy Q put a loaded gun strait up to my face to be funny, and actually got upset when I wouldn't talk to him for the rest of the day.

It's a mad world.
                The rest of the day? if someone pulls and points a loaded gun at me, joking or not, I wouldn't be speaking to them for at least a month or two until the seriousness of their foolery registered with them.

Originally posted by Freedom.
                What was the killer's motive for killing the 16 year old girl?
                Too early to say. The suspect is 22.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 03-07-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Are these school buses?

I was assuming, maybe wrongly now you pointed it out.

My school's buses are hired and are not the classic yellow colour.

Comment

It was just a normal bus service, not a school bus I believe.

And yellow school buses are pretty rare over here.

Comment

i hope she didnt say anything bad about floyd.

floyd fans are known to get violent to the point of murder.

Comment

Working...
                      X