Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most hated actor in the world right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joffrey? He's just an innocent teddy bear as far as the series goes. Those who've read the books know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      Joffrey? He's just an innocent teddy bear as far as the series goes. Those who've read the books know what I'm talking about.
      It's not just Jofferys character that makes him hated, it's also his looks, voice, age. But I guess there are worst villains coming.

Comment

Personally, I love the actor's portrayal of Joffrey.

I think he adds a nice bit of comedic flair to the show, and being a **** myself, I have a soft spot for fellow ****s.

Comment

He was perfect for the character.....I hate his face so much!!! Grrrrrrr!!!

Good call on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
            The kid from game of thrones probably one of the greatest tv villians in history. He receives tons of death threats and hate mail everyday. For a young kid be plays a bad guy very good. I personally can't stand this little cuunt. If you havent watched Game of thrones Then you should. I hate him!!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

he gets death threats from people who are just a step beyond disabled. likewise with the hate mail. to be unable to separate an actor from the role he plays you need to have the mind of a child.

like you said in the bold, this kid is good at what he does. i've never seen the show, but if his character is somebody you hate then the kid is one hell of an actor.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

I think he adds a nice bit of comedic flair to the show, and being a **** myself, I have a soft spot for fellow ****s.

****liness begats ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

He is probably the character portrayed most faithfully to the books. Just about everyone else has significant differences. I would say he's the best actor on the show.

Comment

The kid from game of thrones probably one of the greatest tv villians in history. He receives tons of death threats and hate mail everyday. For a young kid be plays a bad guy very good. I personally can't stand this little cuunt. If you havent watched Game of thrones Then you should. I hate him!!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
                  tell us again how you would attack him with a check hook, a counterpunch, you stupid, ignorant ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    tell us again how you would attack him with a check hook, a counterpunch, you stupid, ignorant ****.
                    Why so hostile? Do you have your period you little cuunt?

Comment

Why so hostile? Do you have your period you little cuunt?

oh sh#t

it is on.

Comment

Working...
                      X