No announcement yet.

Huge Snake found dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer
    I've always wanted a pet snake, but I never could get my mind around feeding them live food. I'm way too much of an animal lover to do that, even if it's something as insignificant as a mouse.

*Waits to be called a f*ggot*
    You could do frozen* mice...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yeah, I've heard about that. Microwaving them for a few seconds to trick the snake into thinking it's alive.

I had a friend who had a ball python who refused any food that wasn't live, so it'd be my luck that I'd end up with one like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I've always wanted a pet snake, but I never could get my mind around feeding them live food. I'm way too much of an animal lover to do that, even if it's something as insignificant as a mouse.

Frozen mice is the way to go. My python came str8 from Papua New Guinea and they dont eat mice over there and he wouldnt eat a frozen mouse because it had no movement and snakes react on movement. I gave him a live mouse and it was the worst. Not only did the mouse cry and squeal loud as fcuk but also scratched my snake all over his body

Comment

I hate snakes!

I rather have a skunk as a pet

Comment

hey guys I dont think that snake is dead because at the end of the video it bites the camera

Comment

You get used to the mice after a while. I buy mine frozen. You just have to thaw them out before feeding them to the snake. I breed mine. Here's one coming out of the egg.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                I have 17.
                geez wherever you keep them must really stink... snake piss is rancid
                Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 03-03-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

When I lived in Cali years ago, I had a 4' boa. I used to love gettin hi and throwing live mice in his tank. The mice would see the snake curl up, getting ready to strike, and shake with fear...lol. At the time i thought it was cool. my landlord won't let me get a snake, or i would definatly have one.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/25196935.jpg[/IMG]

da **** is wrong with you?

Seriously, man. **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      I have 17.
                      Nice what kind of snakes?

Comment

Working...
                      X